Love You Like I Do

Chapter 8

Do you think the alcohol solves the problem? Ville thought watching Bam getting smashed. Not that he wasn't as well.
Bam sat on Ville's lap. "Whoa." he laughed. "I don't think I should swim this drunk."
Ville laughed along with him. "No, that wouldn't be a great idea."
"What happened to, 'I'm gonna cut back on drinking'?" Ryan asked.
Bam shrugged, "I'm on vacation."
"That's my excuse." Johnny said relaxing his feet on the coffee table and taking a drink of his beer.
"Do remember Bam, this is not your house you cannot wreck it." Rake said.
"You know Bam doesn't trash things as much when he's drunk." Dunn said.
"Unless provoked." Ville added.
Bam was almost oblivious that there was even a conversation about him going on. "What time is it?"
"Too early for you to be this drunk." Ville said.
"Look who's talking. Finnlish drunk extraoridinaire." Bam slurred.
"Finnlish?" Ville questioned.
Bam didn't even catch it. "You guys don't know shit. You should know me. But, people who don't know me, fuck that. They can kiss my ass."
"Exactly." Johnny said glancing at Dunn.
"Glad some one's on my side." Bam got up and started walking, more of staggering. Ville followed to make sure he didn't fall.
Ville realized he wasn't much more sober then Bam when the room was kind of spinning. Ville grabbed a hold of Bam's shoulders to keep steady.
"Is it time for bed yet?" Ville asked.
"Nah."
"Well it is for me." Ville said giving Bam a quick kiss that Bam turned into a sloppy kiss. "Night." Ville said going toward the stairs.
Instead of walking up the stairs he crawled. That was the safest way.
x x x x x x