Love Is Like a Trap

The Beginning

At one point in time we all lived in unity, In peace. All the vampires lived as one, protected each other, cared for each other. They survived for each other, We were the definition of unity, our bond the definition of beauty.

But one day, fear broke out among our kind, or to put it more accurately, out right panic. Elemental abilities were discovered among all the children in the newest generation of our clan. As a result the council of vampires, made up of the five oldest and wisest vampires still alive, broke them into four separate groups according to element, Air, Earth, Water, and Fire. This, apparently, was to keep the children of one element from hurting there opposite, such as a fire would be opposite with water and so on. They said that the opposites would lead to a conflict in witch the children may hurt, or even kill, each other.

This solution worked, and for a long wile all was peaceful among the element ridden vampires. All until one night when the werewolves attacked. These were not your typical werewolf. They looked human and turned into there four legged animal at will. They did not turn into the tall hairy beasts they were said to be and this actually made this more difficult for us, for possessing a human and a wolf body makes the mind and agility twice as strong, accurate and agile.

Without being provoked the werewolf leader, Melody, targeted us. She believed it was the blood suckers time to fall. she took a strike at the clan, intending its fall, wishing a horrid death and a hell sentence upon whomever lived with vampire blood in there vanes or stood in her way.

Sending her hunters out she attempted to murder all four groups. The battle wore on for days before the horrible conflict ended. Many died, vampire and werewolf, though vampires had the greatest loss. Only a handful of each, from all for clans, had survived and they, not wanting a war to break out, sadly fled there new homelands and scattered across the globe. Each searching for a sanctuary away from the werewolves.

It has been two-hundred years since the bloody battle took place and the vampires are still very few, though now are growing slightly in number. A new generation, my generation, has a new plan for the future. We do not flee, we do not rear war, we do not fear our final and eternal grave in hell. And we will get our revenge, for the ones we loved an lost.
♠ ♠ ♠
if u see anything wrong with the type please tell me. And please comment on how i can improve!