An Arranged Marriage To Nick Jonas, Are You Kidding Me

Bridal Time!

“Baby stop it before radar boy interrupts us and gives out a big ewwww!
And walk into walls” I say pushing off of him not really wanting to but I got off anyway
“Awe babe why did you stop me I was enjoying it” he said as he gave me the puppy dog pout as he patted his lap but I just shook my head and walked to the other couch and sat down

“Besides radar boy is going to walk in any minute saying its time to go on stage so….” I said staring at him

“Ugh! Very true, I really need to invest on a ‘do not disturb’ sign” he said as he rubbed his temples, I just giggled and nodded

Not even 2 minutes Joe walked in with Felicia and plopped down on the couch started talking about how much time until the show starts and how close the wedding is. The truth is that I don’t think I’m ready to become a Jonas just yet I mean time went by so fast and I haven’t even been planning anything for the wedding, yet. I just don’t think that I’m ready to be 1 family, the engagement was very short and we haven’t spent very much time with each other, especially before and after the shows because half of the time he’s resting for the show and the next show but I have a feeling that every thing is going to go wrong very soon. Just then Kevin came in to the room saying it was time for the last show of the tour and Joe and Nick got up and gave me and Felicia a kiss before they left the room.

“Well we now have 2 hours until the show ends, what you want to do now?” she asked now facing me, I thought about my wedding and it being 3 weeks away.

“ I think its time to start planning the wedding, since its 3 weeks away” I say getting up from the couch grabbing my outfit I had packed, and walked into the bathroom to change while Felicia changed into her outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/outfits/set?id=11153391).

When we were done getting dressed we grabbed our phones and headed towards Mrs. Jonas, and told her we were leaving to start on the wedding plans.

“Oh ok honey I’ll call you before the boys come off stage because were going to dinner afterwards, ok?” she said as she walked towards the stage again

“Ok bye Denise” I and Felicia said at the same time as we walked towards Kevin’s dressing room to get rissa

“Rissa you coming with me and Felicia to go look at wedding stuff?” I asked her as she was lying on the couch watching TV, she looked up and nodded and got up and grabbed her coat and walked out of the dressing room.

“So how we getting there?” Rissa asked as we walked down the hallway and out the backdoor of the arena, I haven’t thought of that but I guess Denise did

“BETHANY!!” I turned around to see Frankie running towards me with car keys, as he approached me he told me which car and just drive to the restaurant after we were done looking at wedding stuff

“Ok Frankie we’ll see you at dinner and tell Denise thank you for me ok?” I said as I rubbed the top of his head and started to walk towards the car

“Ok bye Bethany” he said as he walked back into the arena

“Ok he said the car was in the 5th parking spot to the left, so it should be right here….” I said walking past the 4th parking spot, and I saw a cherry red Porsche (http://www.polyvore.com/porshe/set?id=11157373)

“Awesomeness, I love this car!” Felicia said as she grabbed the keys and unlocked the car and hopped in, me and rissa just looked at each other and started running towards the passenger seat. I got there first and Felicia tried to drag me out of the seat but I held on to the seat and yelled shotgun, and then she let go and pouted. I smirked and pointed to the backseat; I closed the passenger door and waited for rissa to get in, as soon as she got in, Felicia started up the car and backed out and we were on our way to the bridal shop.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its been a long time since i've updated but im back!
you cant hate me now cuz i posted a new chapter ^-^

Comments.
Subscribe..
HUGGLES?
XD!
A cookie perhaps? hmmm