Short Sweet And To The End

Introductions and Promises

Gloria stood at the edge of the sky, watching all of hell break loose. Evil was beginning to take over earth. She sighed, pushing her golden hair behind her ear. What was going to happen? She didn't know. She spent her time watching over them, keeping evil in hell. But they broke loose. Gloria stood there, fearing for earth, she knew not how to reverse it, but to keep it from progressing further.
...

Jack's misty figure stood in the doorway of where he used to live. Looking at the woman who he once loved dearly. He did not regret saving her, but hearing her cry sent sharp pain into his heart. She slept peacefully, despite the hell breaking loose outside. He would protect her, nothing would get into the house, nothing would touch her as long as he stuck around. He walked over to the bed, siting on the edge. Her gentle curls framed her face. Jack bowed his head, wishing he was alive.

...

The white wolf sat on a hill. The night looked clear and peaceful, the stars shone brightly. He was not afraid at all Dash was angry at them. They had no right to be here! Terrorizing all of earth, praying on the innocent. He had to stop them, even if he was alone. But wasn't he always alone? A lonewolf werewolf. Dash stared at the full moon, and howled loudly. He was going to stop them, even if it killed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short. I know. Some of the other characters... along with Steph and Hartley. Hang with me guys!

xx

Scottie