You've Got So Much Promise

Our Story Begins!

Grace's P.O.V.
March 14, 2007 9:00 AM

Ah, Gerard and Mikey are staying with me until the tour starts.Their last tour for two whole years. Mom and Dad are on vacation for a really long time, so that means I have to go on tour with the guys. I've been to a lot of their shows but I've never been on a whole tour with them before. I'm excited.

Gerard brought Lindsey to stay with us too before the tour begins! I love Lindsey. Alicia and her are the like the sisters I've never had. I mean, I can talk to my mom about girl things but it's nice to have other people closer to my age to talk to, also. I remember the first time I met Lindsey.

FLASH BACK

Today I was going to see my brothers for the first time in about 7 months. Projekt Revolution was almost over and they had a show in Jersey so mom and dad and I bought tickets.

I get to meet Gerard's new girlfriend. He's told me all about her and she sounds amazing. Better than Eliza hopefully.

When we went to see MSI I tried to get a good spot close to Lindsey. She actually waved at me during the show but I don't think she knew who I was. The set was amazing and Lindsey was very fun to watch. After the set we tried finding Gerard and Mikey. When thirty minutes had ended we had successfully located Gerard and Mikey.

"MIKEY, GERARD!" I yelled as I ran to them.

"GRACIE!" they yelled in unison. They were the only ones aloud to call me that. Not even mom and dad could call me Gracie.

We all had a big group hug in which I was squashed like a bug. Goodness they give good hugs!

'I missed you's' and 'how've you beens' were exchanged and then some more hugs.

Just then Lindsey walked up.

"Hey babe!" Gerard smiled. Wow he looked so happy!

"Hi, Gerard!" she greeted back as they hugged.

"Grace, this is Lindsey, my girlfriend." Gerard said.

"Hello, Lindsey, I just saw your set and you were amazing!" I said.

"Aw thank you Honey. Gerard has told me lots about you. I'm looking forward to getting to know you!" she replied and we hugged.

Gerard was beaming. I had never seen him so happy in all my years of living.

"Hey, Gerard I have to run and take a shower! It was nice meeting you all!" Lindsey said as she ran off.

"Do you like her?" Gerard asked all of us.

"She's lovely, Gerard and pretty too!" mom said.

Gerard looked at me.

"I love her!" I smiled.


END FLASHBACK

Alicia and Lindsey were different than all my brother's other girlfriends. When I met their other girlfriends they always told me we would be "best friends" and go shopping together and stuff like that and it never happened. Some of them were even mean to me. But with Alicia and Lindsey it was like they were there to get to know me and be there for me if I needed to talk to someone.

I was in my room brushing my hair. I had just woken up and decided to go downstairs.

When I got down there Lindsey and Gerard were in the kitchen with their arms wrapped loosely around each other's waist. They looked adorable.

Gerard smiled at me and unwrapped his arms to give me a hug.

"Good morning, Gracie!"

"Good morning, Gerard! Where's Mikey?" I greeted back.

"In his room still sleeping."

"Ah, I see. Good morning Lindsey!" I smiled and waved.

"Good morning, Grace. I hope you slepped well." she smiled as well.

"I did thank you."

I was getting hungry.

"Have you guys had breakfast yet?" I asked.

"Nope." Gerard said. "Do you want some pancakes?"

"YEAH!!!" Me and Lindsey said in unison.

"Okay pancakes it is!" Gerard giggled. "Hey, Grace, why don't you wake Mikey up?"

"Okie Dokie Artichokie!"

I ran into Mikey's room and jumped on his bed.

"Wake up sleepy head! Gerard is making pancakes!!!"

"Wazhappning"

"DID YOU HEAR ME I SAID 'GERARD IS MAKING PANCAKES'!!!"

"Okay Okay, I'm up I'm up!" Mikey grumbled.

"YAY!"

We went into the kitchen where Gerard was almost done making the pancakes.

After we ate our pancakes we went around town to buy some stuff to get us ready for the tour. It was really nice to be with Mikey and Gerard. I can't wait to the tour starts!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed it!
I guess this is the first official chapter. I don't know if all the other chapters will be this long, but we'll have to see!

Thanks for reading!