You've Got So Much Promise

Dinner and SNL

Grace's P.O.V.
Saturday, March 27, 2008

Well, there's only one week until tour starts. Lindsey had to leave this morning to start touring with Mindless. I was sad to see her go. Now I'm the only girl in the house, but I can deal with it.

Bob flew in from Chicago last night and he's staying at our house 'til the tour starts. Bob is awesome. I love talking to him because he always listens to what I have to say and gives me some kind of feedback.

Frank and Ray are coming over for dinner tonight. They should be here in a couple of hours. The plan for dinner is for them to come over and eat and then maybe watch a movie. But by judging by the other times they've come for dinner, they'll probably end up spending the night. I didn't mind. It was nice having everyone around. It made the morning more interesting.

TIME ELAPSE

Ring! Ring!

"I got it!" I yelled as the door bell rang again.

I opened the door to see both Frank and Ray standing there with big grins on their faces.

"Come in, you guys!" I said.

"Grace!" Frank shrieked as he engulfed me in a huge bear hug.

"Frank, put me down!" I giggled

"Okay, okay." He said as he set me down.

"Hey, sweetie!" Ray said as he gave me a nice hug.

Unlike Frank's his was warm and nice. Frank's was just...Frank-ish.

"Where's Mikey and Gerard?" Frank asked giddily.

"In the kitchen." I replied.

"MIKEY, GERARD! WE'RE HERE!" Frank screamed as he ran into the kitchen.

Ray and I giggled as we walked into the kitchen to find both Mikey and Gerard on the floor with Frank on top of them. He was tickling them. What a goofy guy I thought to myself.

"What the hell is going on in here?!" Bob asked as he walked into the kitchen. I guess he'd heard all the noise and came to see what was up.

"Frank's tickling Mikey and Gerard." Ray replied casually.

"Well I can see that dipstick!" Bob retorted, "I want to know why."

"Who knows" I said.

"Frank stop!" Gerard and Mikey yelled at the same time.

"Okay, I'll get off." Frank said as he lifted himself from the floor.

"Well, now that I'm free from Frank, I'm going to finish making dinner." Gerard said as he fixed his shirt.

TIME ELAPSE

"Grace, Honey, will you set the table, please?" Gerard called from the kitchen.

"Yeah sure, be right there!" I hollered.

As soon as I set the table dinner was served. We discussed the tour and how excited everyone was to be on the road again. I had a great time talking with everyone. I love having dinner with these guys. They were all my family.

After dinner was over we decided to watch an old Saturday Night Live DVD. We managed to squeeze Ray, Mikey, Gerard and I on the couch comfortably. Frank and Bob got the chairs. At one point in the DVD Gerard started giggling hysterically which made everyone else start laughing. Gerard's laugh really was contagious.

Everyone was either on the ground rolling around and clutching their sides. I, for one, had rolled off the couch and on to the floor. This caused everyone to start laughing hysterically all over again.

After everyone calmed down it was getting pretty late.

"I think we should hit the sack guys." Mikey said.

As I had predicted Ray and Frank were staying the night. By the looks of it I think they might stay 'til we start touring like Bob.

Mikey and Bob would be sharing a room, as would Frank and Ray. Me and Gerard would be staying in my room.

When I was little Mikey and Gerard shared a room and whenever I had a bad dream I would crawl into either of their beds and sleep there.

FLASHBACK

I ran down the hall while everyone was sleeping and stopped at Mikey and Gerard's room. I slowly opened the door and walked over to Gerard's bed.

"Gee, wake up! I had a bad dweam." I whispered.

He stirred a little before he woke up.

"Come here, sugar, you can sleep in my bed tonight." he whispered groggily.

"Thank you, Gewawd." I said as I slipped into his bed. He wrapped his arms loosely around me.

"Try to go to sleep, Gracie." He whispered before he drifted back to sleep.

Soon I was fast asleep just like Gerard.

END FLASHBACK

My bed was fairly large so we decided just to share it instead of blowing up a mattress.

"Goodnight, Gerard." I said.

"Goodnight, Gracie."

"Goodnight, everyone!" I yelled.

"Goodnight, Grace!" They yelled back.

"Goodnight, everyone!" Frank called.

"GO TO BED FRANK!" we all called back.

Gerard and I giggled at everyone's foolishness.

Gerard wrapped his arms around me as I drifted into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all like it!
If you subscribed or are already subscribed, please tell me because it's weird not knowing whose subscribed, plus I want to say thank you to all of you. So, just pm me or comment on the story and let me know!

Oh and I made a banner but if anyone would like to make me another one that isn't as crappy that would be stupendous!