Fast Love

I've had some bad luck....

Looking for some inspiration, made my way into the night…

Firith sneaked out of the bunk where her boyfriend slept peacefully. She was a little insomniac, but Mikey was tired as hell after the show they just had put on, much to her dismay: this was the last night they would have together after her 2 weeks break was now over and she would be heading back home next morning and won’t be seeing him for at least another couple of months. Sure, being on tour with him was fun and exciting, but he always seemed to be too tired or too busy, so those 2 weeks went by way too fast and not very fulfilling… at least not for her.
She walked to the small kitchenette and got a coke out of the fridge as the coke junkie she was. Then she made her way to the TV area just to be greeted by the sound of moans, grunts and low voices. She chuckled as she saw a male figure lying on the couch eyes wide open looking at the porn on the TV. He cursed startled.

“Shit! What are you doing here?” Matt tried to cover himself with a blanket, but Firith already had seen the hard-on on his pants.

“I can’t sleep, so I thought I’d get to see some movie…” She sat beside him sipping her coke. “But it seems you’ve managed to give a good use to the TV.” She chuckled again and Matt grew blushed.

“It’s almost 4 am!”

“I know…” Firith sighed heavily and stared at the TV. Her eyes grew wide and she twisted her head to the side. “Damn! I should get Mikey to do that to me. If I could wake him up.” Matt laughed.

“So, your man is asleep?”

“Yeah…” She stared down at her coke.

“Hey! Something wrong?”

“It’s just… that…” Firith sighed heavily again. Matt placed a hand on her shoulder supportively. “Well, I’ve been here for two weeks and tomorrow I’ll be leaving and won’t see him for another 2 months… and… we really haven’t… He’s always too tired or busy…”

“Ah… I get it…”

“Yeah…” She sighed again. “And I haven’t been really capable of telling him. Besides I’d like him to be a little more spontaneous sometimes and having me telling him what to do.”

“So you like it spontaneous?” A smirk appeared in Matt’s face, but Firith was still staring at her coke, so she didn’t see it. She just giggled.

All that bullshit conversation. Baby, can’t you read the signs?

Matt lips attached to her neck, kissing it softly. Firith gasped in surprise.

“Matt--”

“What? I’m being spontaneous.” He whispered. His hot breath sent chills down her spine. His hands roamed under her pajama shirt.

“I can’t--”

“Shh, relax, honey… Mikey doesn’t have to know.” Matt held her face and planted a kiss on her lips. “And we both can get something out of this.” He said with a smirk, kissing her again. Firith gave in and put her coke on the floor, wrapping her arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Her hands soon slipped under his shirt to toss it away. Matt’s lips diverted to her neck as he slipped her shirt away and unhooked her bra taking it off.

Let’s just say that maybe you could help to ease my mind…

His kisses lowered to her chest, softly massaging her breasts, then licking them in turn. Firith tangled her fingers in his hair and laid on the couch allowing him to straddle her. Matt’s mouth kept going south as he slowly slipped her pajama bottoms along with her undies, kissing through her legs down and up again. She sat up and grabbed his face kissing him forcefully as she untied his pants and slipped them off. Both now where completely naked.

Matt straddled her again, devouring her mouth with his. He slid a hand down her side and took one of her legs and placed it around his waist, entering her in one swift move.

“Shit!” Firith moaned quietly into his mouth. Matt took a hold of her hips and started thrusting slowly. Her hands roamed his back and tickled the back of his neck. “Faster, honey…” She whispered.

“Sure, boss.” He joked going down to kiss and nibble at her neck, rocking faster and harder. He couldn’t suppress a few grunts as his breathing became heavy. Firith grabbed his face making him kiss her again, only to keep it quiet as both of them where panting and moaning now.

Searching for some peace of mind…

Firith clawed Matt’s shoulders as she started trembling underneath him. He felt it too, her walls closing around him, sending them both over the edge. Both came as soundlessly as they could. Matt placed his head on her neck trying to catch his breath. Firith looked at him and smiled.

“Thank you…” She whispered kissing his forehead.

“Anytime…” He said with a sexy smirk.

They laid there for a while, till Firith pushed him aside and stood up, getting her clothes back on. Matt did the same thing. She got her coke back and finished it quickly.

“I should get back to bed now. Good nigh, Matt.” She said walking back to the bunk area. She snuggled into Mikey.

“Hey, where were you?” Mikey asked sleepy.

“I went for some coke.”

“You’re a junkie, you know?” He said holding her close.

“I know… but you love me anyways.” She said kissing his lips softly. Mikey smiled

“Yeah… I love you…”

“I love you too.”

Looking for some affirmation?