A Song Writter

Taken It To The Studio

So the producer said to her , you could record one of your songs , and you could make a hit ! . First you need rythm and a band . Kim said alright I'll find one soon as possible.Oh yeahh call me PT , short for producer Tyron :)
Okayy said Kim , happier then ever .That night she was going to sleep in a back alley , PT
came and said should of told me you were homless come on I''ll take you home he said.
Kim reached out and said okay.That night she made her own rythms by herself .
When the producer woke up he was listening to her rythms and the new song she have wrote "the window been open the room is empty" he heard in that room.When he stepped into the room Kim stopped I know not good at all she said ,PT said no no keep going its awesome . She said i don't like any of my songs I wrote said Kim . PT said it didnt stop you before . But but she said ughh ... never mind so she carried on to her song'the window has finally opened , and nothing can stop us from jumpping outt" PT said yes yes thats the work im looking for keep going keep going he repeated.PT took her to his studio come on in we're going to record what you just sang ill get everything for you , a band , and every rythm you need but you need to help with that he said . Okay said Kim.
Kim went back to PT house to sleep for awhile . When she was sleeping she had a dream about the past when she lived with her family , she was sweating , and choking herself in her sleep she couldnt help herself almost choking herself to death . PT ran in the room because he heard one huge big bang on the ground he picked her off the ground and said no Kim wake up ! wake up ! Kim was out !.....