Status: Complete

You Are My Favorite Joke

Chapter 38

Third Person’s P.O.V

At the entrance of the Wayne Mansion a shadow appeared holding a little basket with a sleeping child. The man whose face was covered in makeup and a sadistic smile in his lips caressed the little girl’s face before ringing the bell and leaving the recently baby on the steps.

Minutes later, Alfred opened the door, his mouth opened in shock while he examined the little child in front of his feet. He kneeled down and he looked around, nobody in sight. Next to the child a note ‘Alice Fox Wayne’.

Alfred picked the child quickly and he entered the mansion quietly to not wake the baby and he went directly to Master Wayne’s room.

Bruce’s P.O.V

I was lying in bed, Gordon didn’t need any of my help for the night. My thoughts always drifted to Ashley when I was alone and in complete silence, once more I couldn’t find her, once more she was considered dead and once more I lost her. I never deserved her, I lost her to a maniac, she actually loved me for Bruce and I lost all of that feeling.

“Master Wayne!” Alfred said entering in my room.

“Alfred?” I asked when he grabbed my arm.

“Come master.” He said guiding me out of my room and to the living room where a small body was in the sofa.

“Your daughter…” Alfred sighed.

“The Joker’s.” I said coldly while picking the baby in my arms.

“She has your name.” Alfred said showing me the note.

“Alice Fox Wayne.” I said quietly while small tears went down my cheeks, I hadn’t cried in a long time.

Lucius’s Fox P.O.V

“Master Lucius... wake up.” I heard Amelia’s voice while someone shook my shoulder.

I opened my eyes to find myself sleeping in the library for the second time this week.

“Yes Amelia?” I asked standing up looking over at Amelia who had a bright smile and a baby in her arms.

“Your grandson.” She said crying.

“Ashley’s back?!” I asked.

“No sir, the baby was left at our door with a letter.” Amelia said handing me a letter.

‘Lucius, this is Thomas Fox Wayne, or Tommy like Ashley likes to call him. I personally delivered him to his family. Do not search for Ashley I simply want this child to have a life. Take good care of him or I’ll blow you up! AHAHAH”

My eyes widened and I sat down again.Is my daughter alive? I thought.

Ashley’s P.O.V

I woke up feeling sore, hurt and more tired than before falling asleep. A huge feeling of sadness and anger inside of my chest, I just felt like dying.

“Ashley?” Blade said approaching me.

“Am I still alive?” I asked.

“Yes. Here eat this.” She said giving me some bread.

“I need a favor Blade.” I said tears already going down my eyes.

“Can you get me a notebook and a pen?” I asked sitting.

“For what?” She asked.

“Its better that nobody else knows besides me, I don’t want you to get hurt.” I said.

“And can you distract The Joker for some time?” I asked.

“I guess I can, he’s not back though.” She said giving me a black notebook and a blue pen.

I started writing a journal, I knew my life was coming to an end either by The Joker’s hands or by my own. I couldn’t take anything else so this journal was going to be the material proof of my suffering, of a suffering that nobody understood and that I wanted my children to understand when they were old enough.

‘How could a single man ruin my life? You may think I am exaggerating because you always knew your mother Ashley has a good woman but I feel in a trap I couldn’t survive to. First I want you, Alice and Tommy to know that I love you more than anything in this world though I only saw you once.’ I wrote.

“Tommy has my eyes.” I cried.

“His are crystal blue and Alice’s brownish green.” Blade said.

“You have to be strong Ashley.” Blade said grabbing my hand.

“You know what is going to happen soon Blade, so thank you for all of your help.” I said and she smiled happily hugging me.

“Such a cute moment!” The Joker said laughing.

Blade grabbed the notebook quickly and she hide it under my pillow.

“Blade out.” The Joker ordered.

Blade looked at me and she left while The Joker closed the door behind her.

“Where are they?” I asked.

“In good hands.” The Joker said sitting in a chair.

“Why am I still here? The fun is dead.” I said.

“With you fun is never over.” The Joker laughed staring at me.

“In fact fun will never be over. This dog and cat game will never end.” He said approaching me his gloved hand landing in my stomach carefully.

“They are beautiful.” He mumbled.

“Then why?” I asked while tears went down my cheeks.

“I told you before, no plans for them. Would you rather me to kill them?” He asked raising an eyebrow.

“NO!” I said.

“I thought so.” He said grabbing my hand.

“Jokie this will be over soon and you know it.” I said.

“This will be over when one of us get’s killed.” He said.

“I am the easiest target.” I said.

“I protect you.” He said.

Suddenly a hand was placed on my hand, he gently pulled my head up so his lips met mine gently. Then he caressed my hair and he left laughing.
I took the notebook and I kept writing everything that had been happening. 3 hours and 40 pages later I closed the notebook and I stood up. I had to run away and do my last good action.

“Are you sure Ashley?” Blade asked.

“I am Blade.” I said dressing some black shorts and a dark purple shirt, then some black boots. In my hands the notebook and nothing else.

“Thanks Blade.” I said hugging her tightly.

“Ash?” Red asked.

“Rafael, take care of her will you?” I asked.

“Yes sis.” He said hugging me.

“I love you Red, I only wish we got to know each other better.” I whispered.

“I love you too Ashley whatever is the thing you are going to do.” He said.

I turned my back to them and I ran out of the hideout, when I was far enough I started to walk when I heard gun shots. I widened my eyes and I kept running towards Gotham City.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is sadly coming to an end :( But I am planning a sequel :D Ideas are accepted as so as characters! :D
Thank you to everyone who supported me in this Joker adventure!

Please comment and make me super happy!