The Flock of Luka

The Flock of Luka (13/18)

When Darren comes down for breakfast a few days later, the Lukas’ are already there, having breakfast with his brothers. “Hey guys,” he acknowledges them. Easily said, his brothers are still very awkward about the whole dog/human thing. Honestly, Darren isn’t bothered by it at all anymore.

He’s taken by surprise when Chris pulls him in for a morning kiss, right in front of Charlie and Lewis. He kisses back eagerly, smiling when the dark haired boy pulls away. “Good morning to you, too,” he says before pouring up some cereal for himself.

“Cute,” Greta compliments and Bob grins widely. His brother gawk for a few minutes before hurrying to get their remnants in the sink and get out.

“Hold on a moment,” Darren excuses himself, running after his brothers. “Hey, wait up!” he calls and they stop, just right down the stairs and turn towards him. “Sorry, but… are you two okay?” he asks, frowning.

Charlie nods. “Yeah, but it’s… wierd, Darren. I mean, first you tell us they’re humans… dogs… whatever! Then you’re together with one of them. A guy too! You can’t just expect us to be all cool about it.”

Darren sighs. “I know, and I don’t! But it’s just… I don’t know… It’s like it doesn’t matter whether Chris is a boy or not, it just feels good, it feels right, you know?”

“Yeah, I know… But still… I’m still just really shocked with the whole ‘Luka’ think,” Lewis explains.

Darren nods. “Yeah, it’s… odd… Anyway, I’m gonna go back in. We’ll come out and help in a bit…”

His brothers nod after him as he steps back inside again, three pairs of eyes watching him expectantly. “What?”

“No, nothing,” Bob concludes at last. “Hey, if we’re gonna help we’ll need some clothes; I don’t wanna ruin this jumper. Or, you know, be an aim for any bulls,” he says, motioning for his red clothes with a gleeful smile.

Darren nods. “Yeah, sounds good. I’ll get mom to help you find something,” he smiles and resumes to eating his breakfast.

An hour later, Chris comes towards Darren, filling the cows’ water tank. “Wow, you look… farm-y,” he concludes with a warm smile, eyeing Chris from the checked flannel shirt to the old, worn out jeans.

“Aw, dammit – I was aiming for cowboy,” he winks, leaning against the fence of the grove.

“Slight failure then,” Darren replied, eyes pulled to Chris’ neck. The top buttons were open, exposing a patch of bare skin. He wanted nothing but to touch the thin leather band he wore around his neck.

“Darren…?” Chris says, forcing Darren to pull his eyes from the boy’s neck. “Too much water,” he smiles.

Darren looks down and just like told, the water’s pouring over the edges of the old bathtub. “Shit!” he curses, turning off the water hose.

Chris laughs. “Was I distracting you?” he asks apologetically and Darren simply nods, blushing. “Sorry,” he bid, wrapping his arms around the younger boy’s waist. “Might make up for it tonight,” he murmured against Darren’s neck. Darren shivers, but forces himself to think.

“I promised mom that-”

“No sex, I know, I know. But I can do other stuff. Stuff hat are only in your head, but feels so, SO good,” Chris whispers, pulling him in for a kiss. Soft and slow. Darren lets himself be taken by the feel of Chris’ tongue against the roof of his own mouth.

“Back to work boys; break’s over!” Darren’s mother calls from a distance, walking towards the paddock with a brown gelding.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, so, double updates seem to occour pretty often with this... Since I don't come around to update too often, so don't forget to check if you've read the previous chapter, so you don't miss anything... it might get really wierd an inexplainable then.

xoxo, Peace