A Little Anarchy

One

Gotham Police have always been bad. Either they try too hard to catch a criminal, or they don't try hard enough. In my personal opinion, Batman is making the city worse. He goes after the wrong guys.

I work for the Gotham Police, I'm an interigationest. Every criminal coming through that cell door will be questioned by me. I have cracked more than half the people I've questioned.

"Graham. There's a new guy. We just got him." Detective Gonzalas said.

I looked up from the file, seeing Gonzalas and a very different dressing man. He had a white face, black eyes, red lips, almost reaching up to his ears. He wore a blue, snakeskin looking shirt, green vest, and a tie.

"Why hello there beautiful." The man said.

Gonzalas handed me a folder, "He's The Joker. We've been going after him for a while now, and we've finally caught him."

I nodded, waving my hand so she'd leave.

The Joker sat down in one of the chairs, I sat across form him.

"So, Joker."

"What's your name?" He grinned.

"Detective Lauren Graham."

He nodded. "Joker."

"So, Joker. Your file says you've killed well over a thousand people, robbed 41 banks, 12 counts of kidnapping, and 4 drug busts. This time your in here for what exactly?" I put his file down on the table and crossed my arms on the table, lacing my fingers.

"Now, my dear, that's for me to know." He grinned.

"Yes well, 'dear' you should know that if you tell me I can get you out of going to the asylum."

"Hm, interesting. Well, to tell you my plan, I want to kill the batman." He leaned forward, flicking his toungue.

"And how do you plan on doing that? He comes out at night, and no one sees him."

"That's where your going to help me."

"Joker, you've got it all wrong. Now, you help me. Why do you kill?"

"Do you know what it feels like? Seeing who a person is, truly is, when they are an inch away from death. Hearing their screams, you can hear them better when you use a knife. Guns just don't do it for me."

"Someone didn't love you enough when you were younger did they?" That was obviously the wrong thing to say. Proving my point, he lunged forward at me, as if to hit me. My chair fell backwards, pulling him down on top of me.

"Now...You..." He said tapping my nose, "You should learn to watch what you say, there are some bad people out there. And I'm the worst." He stood up, laughing.

"Joker, seriously, why do you kill?" I asked, standing up also. He moved closer to me, I put my hand on my gun.

"Ah ah ah." He waved his finger at me. "Naughty."

Gonzalas must've saw me put my hand on my gun because she came in. "Time to go to your cell Joker."

***

"Gonzalas, I just think that he is misunderstood, that something happened to him. Something that makes him feel like he needs to take it out on everyone."

"You've been around way to many pshycos. Seriously, don't think about it. He's just fucked up in the head." Gonzalas said, sipping her beer.

"But I think it's something way deeper than that. I just need to figure out a way to get him to talk. He's already told me he wants to kill Batman."

"He's your soulmate, isn't that cute?" She grinned.

"Ha ha very funny. That's my personal business. I just don't like Batman."

"Why though?"

"A guy running around pretending he's a bat? And he can apparently fly? I think he belongs in Area 51."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my other Joker story. Um, do you like it??? I think it might be better then my last one. I don't have time to make a decent layout but who doesn't like My Chem??

Comments???