A Little Anarchy

Three

I groaned, waking up was never fun. I opened my eyes. How'd I get home? I coudn't remember last night. I groaned again and rolled over, looking at the clock. 11:14. God, I slept in.

I sat up, my head hurt. I probably got drunk. Great.

I looked over at my nightstand, noticing a card. A joker card, out of a deck of cards. But it wasn't, it was different somehow.

That's when I remembered last night. Rachael, Joker, me.

But, how'd I get here? Back at my apartment.

I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I looked myself over in the mirror. I looked like a train wreck. I sighed and started the shower.

After my shower I did the regular morning routine, and headed for work. I was 2 and a half hours late. Ha.

"Your late Graham." Lt. Gordon said.

"I know sir."

"Yes well, you need to go see Gonzalas. The Joker came in this morning looking for you."

My eyes bulged. "Seems everyone knows about last night with you two."

Did soemthing else happen last night? Eek!

He shooed me away and I walked down to the holding cells where I knew Gonzalas would be. "Gordon said you were looking for me?"

She was standing over at a desk, talking to another detective. She nodded and came over to me. "Joker came in this morning, asking for you. We took him into custody, he's in a holding cell."

"Um, did something else happen last night? Did I get drunk or kidnapped or something?"

"Lauren, no. All that happened was he open fired and attacked Rachael, then one of his guys hit you over your head. Joker grabbed you and took off. He obviously didn't keep you."

I nodded. We were almost to his cell. "Well I woke up in my bed. So he must've been put me there. I don't remember getting there."

She took the keys out and unlocked the cell door. She motioned for me to go in, I did. I sat on a bench across from Joker.

"Nice to see you again. Hope Jon didn't hurt you too much." He smiled.

"I'm good. Why did you need to see me?"

"Well, I have a propisition for ya." He grinned, wiggling his eyebrows.

"And that would be?"

"What's with the snippy mood? You should turn that frown upside down!" He laughed.

"Hm, well other than hearing your annoying voice, getting hit on the head doesn't help much." I smirked.

"Well, if you can clear my record, I can let you in on my gang. Basically join us."

"Hm, well. That would all profit you, nothing for me. So I will have to say no."

He grinned, turning his head from side to side. "Wrong answer!" He shouted. I jumped. He stood up and came towards me. I reached down to grab my gun, remembering I didn't have it. I looked around trying to find another officer to help me.

"Ah ah ah. Scream, you die. Got it?" He pulled a knife out. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "Can you please get us out of here?"

"I..I can't. I don't have the keys."

"Ah, so they locked us in here? We could have so much fun!" He laughed.

"I have a better idea. How about we don't." I grabbed his arm and twisted it, making him drop his knife. I picked it up and threw him into the cell wall. An officer must've heard the noises and came over.

"Graham, you ok?" I shook my head.

"No, open the door, keep him in here." I said nodding to the Joker.

The officer nodded and unlocked the door, letting me get out. I turned back around and felt something hit my head. I fell to the ground and blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for lack of updates. I've been kind of busy. Thanks for reading.

Comments???