A Little Anarchy

Four

"Wake up...Wake up...Wake up!" I bolted up, instantly regretting it. My head hurt so bad.

"Gah. What time is it?"

"Let's see, it's time for you to die." He laughed.

"How about not." I smiled. I looked up and found the Joker. How did he get in?

"I decided to let you free for the time being. Your such a pretty girl, don't want to let you go to waste." He smirked.

"Ha ha very funny. Can you leave?" I was not having a good day already.

"Now now. Is that any way to treat your guest?"

"Ha, you so aren't my guest. You better leave. I have to go to work, and I have things to do. Or would you like me to just shoot you here and now. Get it over with?"

"Hm, I would like to make another offer." Joker got up, and started pacing, putting the knife he held up to his lips. "How about, I don't harm you and you tell me everything about the Batman. You see, I would like to kill him. And I know you know very much about him. So, I spare your life, but not his. Agreed?"

I shook my head. "I know nothing about Batman. Why don't you ask some mob people. I'm sure they know more about him than I do."

"Well I tried that. Didn't go over so well.So either you come on your own free will, or I will hit you over the head again." He laughed.

"I'm serious. I know nothing about him. He comes out at night, kills the wrong people, goes after the wrong people, and should be going after pshycopaths like you."

"Mm, harsh words." He came closer to me. I back up against the wall. He came on the bed, straddling me. He waved the knife in my face, my eyes following it without turning my head.

"I think you should learn to follow what I say, because next time, I won't be so nice." He whispered the last part in my ear.

"But, what makes you think that I, an officer, would help you, a criminal?" I smirked.

He moved back a little, to see my face. He smiled, his hand coming up to my face, bringing the knife with him. His hand was tracing my face. "Do you wanna know how I got these scars?"

I shook my head. This was so not the time.

"Maybe another time then." He laughed.

"I really don't know anything about him."

"Ah, but Miss Lauren, you must know something about him. Your protecting him."

"Well, to be honest, I'm not a big fan."

"Hm," Joker traced the knife on my jawline, going back up to my cheek. He pressed gently, leaving a small cut, and went deeper when he moved. I winced.

"Now, are you going to help me or not?"

I shook my head. "Never."

He sighed. "Ya know, I didn't want to be the bad guy." He got off me and off the bed. Another couple of guys came in my room. I hopped off the bed, spotting my gun on the nightstand.

Joker saw the gun too, "Don't even think about it. Now come on, we can't hit you on the head again, you might die." He laughed. He grabbed my arm and dragged me out the door.

"Um let's not." I pulled my arm back and ran for my gun. I got almost there when I collapsed, everything turning black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh it's been like forever since I've updated. I'm sorry! Oh well.

Comments??