A Little Anarchy

Five

Where am I?

I've been awake for a while now, I think. It's a dark room, I'm scared to even get up. I know what happened. Joker took me. And I'm not dead, because I know I got hit on the head again. Damn it.

My eyes shot up when I heard voices outside the door, then a click. The door opened, letting in a stream of light. My eyes hurt just looking at it.

Someone came in, and closed the door turning a light on. Joker.

"Hello Miss Lauren."

"Gah. Why the hell am I here? And why the hell do you just keep popping up out of no where?"

He laughed. "Your a feisty one aren't ya? Well, you simply interest me."

"Interest you? I'm a cop. How the fuck could I interest you?"

"You don't seem like the cop type. Why are you really a cop?"

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out."

"See, I wouldn't be saying shit like that. It could get you killed."

"Ha! I'd like to see anyone try."

"Tell me Miss Lauren, do you enjoy killing people?"

"Not really, just the fact that they could have a family and kids just freaks me out." I am actually having a conversation with this guy.

"Hm, what about if you were to kill me?" He grinned.

"Now that I wouldn't mind." And it was true, he's scary clown, I'm not a huge fan of clowns.

"That's not very nice." Joker walked closer to where I was. "I think you could help me out greatly."

"Yeah? What am I gonna do? I'm a horrible shot so ya know."

"Well, your going to come somewhere with me. And you stay by my side the whole time. Got it?"

I nodded. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up, pushing me out the door. There were 3 clowns outside of the door, following us down a flight of stairs. We got outside and I saw a white van, beaten up pretty good too.

Joker climbed into the drivers seat, opening the passenger down. He nodded to me so I hopped in.

The drive to wherever was crazy. Joker ran 3 cars off the road and almost killed an old lady.

It looked like a nightclub, the place were at. There's loud music, and lights flashing. Fun. I have a feeling were not here to party.

"Ok boys, let's get me in that bag." Joker pointed to a big black garbage bag. He hopped out of the van and went to the back to get in. He got in and the one guy covered the rest of the Joker up in the bag. The other guy came and they carried him in the club. I followed.

We went down a flight of stairs and into a room with a pool table. The two guys carrying Joker threw him on the pool table.

"Dead? That's 5oo,ooo. Good." One of the mob guys pulled back a corner of the bag revealing a very dead looking Joker.

The mob guy came around to the front of the pool table and Joker sat up turning the mob guy around to face him, bringing a knife up to his cheek. He said a few muffled words then killed him.

Joker grabbed a poll stick and broke it in two, throwing one half on the ground. "There's a spot open. Only one. We're holding try outs. Good luck."

The two guys holding the mob people let go and followed the Joker out. He grabbed my hand and pulled me along side him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for lack of updates. Thankies!!