I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

I smirked..

'Don't worry Dill! I'll hurt him if he comes near you!" I said and kevin chuckled..

'You're in no shpae to take on a 6'2 guy Al," he said and I glared at him..

'I could take all of you guys down.. the girls.. i don't know," I mumbled and everyone laughed..

'Dillion's first!' i randomly said and everyone laughed again.. Dillion smiled and Joe went out on stage with her.. we heard screams erupt from the crowd. I was warming up with Kevin. he handed me a cold water bottle.. i took a drink out of it and warmed up a little more..

"Dillion just finsihed! Aly! You're up!" Nick called and Kevin grabbed a guitar. We both walked out on stage.. The once empty venue was overfilled with people.. I was shocked but came back to reality when Kevin stummbled the oh so familar cords to Bring me to Life. I took a deep breath and began.. My voice stayed on pitch and Kevin backed me up.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.. this tour was starting to get better by the second and it was only the first show. Kevin was so rude the first day, but he started to warm up to me. I wonder how long he will be nice. Usually people don't fully changed after a days time. i thought as I sang the words.

I finished and the text message came back into my mind.. Who sent it? Was it a sick joke or a real threat? One thing was certain.. I had to tell Kevin.. i can't keep something like this from him.. We finished and walked off stage. After I wished Kelsey and Nick luck, I turned to kevin.

'Cna I talk to you privately?" I asked and he nodded.. He handed his guitar to one of the helpers backstage and sat down next to me on the couch. I pulled my phone out and pulled up the text message then handed it too him. As he read his eyes grew wide, Fear, anger and protectiveness danced in his eyes..

'Aly.. You don't have to worry. Nothing. i repeat NOTHING is going to touch you.. Even if I get hurt in the process. I won't let you get hurt," he said and I nodded.. I felt a little safer knowing that Kevin was going to keep an eye on me..

~*~*~* Kevin's POV*~*~*~*~

I stared at Aly for a couple of minutes.. Watching her expression change from pain and touble to relaxed and safe. I didn't know who was sending the text but I had my suspects.. Nick and Joe had her phone number.. Joe and Nick text all the time.. and the girls wouldn't play a joke like this..

I got up and walked over to Joe as Dillion sat by Aly on the couch..

'Joe what sick joke are you play?' i hissed and he looked taken back..

"What joke Kevin?" he asked dumbfounded.. It has to be an act..

"Don't play that shit with me. Just stop sending these threatening text to Aly," I said and he was really confused..

'Kevin.. i honestly swear I have no idea in hell what you're talking about!" He said and I knew we was telling the truth..

'Then it was Nick.. Aly only has a couple numbers in her phone. you, Nick, Dillion, Kelsey and me. It has to be Nick," i said and Joe nodded..

"We'll confront him about this after he comes backstage," Joe agreed and i nodded... One thing was certain.. That these girl had to be protected and we were going to do just that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's turn! hehe! :)