I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

We were in our hotel room.. I just got out of the shower and was wearing Kevin's hoodie and my lounging pants.. I was watching TV while Kevin ordered room service..

I flipped thru the channels.. Nothing was on..

"E!news!" I said excited and put the remote on the table.. Kevin chuckled so I sat in his lap.. More like laid on him but he could still see..

"What did you order?" I asked and I felt his breath on my cheek..

"I ordered steak and salads just like you like them," he said and I smiled.. I looked up at him and he was gazing down at me.. I leaned back and looked at his lips then his eyes..

We inched closer and closer.. Just as the tips of our lips touched.

"We have the inside scoop on the latest Jonas Brothers girlfriends! Soory girls' it seems these three ladies.. known as Dillion, Kelsey and Alison have stolen the hearts of these three young men.." I heard and I grabbed the remote and turned off the TV..

" Where were we?" I asked and he pulle dme closer to him and this time we actually kissed..

His lips were so warm and inviting.. His tongue slipped into my mouth and explored my mouth.. After he did that our tongues danced together.. It was fantastic!

He rolled over so he was straddling me as we kissed.. My hands were on his chest and his were underneath my shirt rubbing my sides softly..

I just put my hands on his abs when there came a knock on the door..

"Room service!" a male's voice rang and I groaned as Kevin pulled away..

"I'll let you get it." I said and he nodded. He gave me a quick peck and got up.. I stretched but remembered my phone in the bathroom..

I saw Kevin opening the door and I caught a glimpse of the guy.. He was staring after me.. I couldn't hear anything but they were talking..

I grabbed my phone and walked into the room.. The guy was walking out. Kevin was by my side and put one of his strong arms around my small waist..

the guy glared coldly and left..

"What was that about?" I asked and he shrugged..

We ate then we were laying on one of the two beds and I had my head on his chest and my arm around his waist while his arm was around my waist..

I smiled as my eye closed slowly..
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's turn! Comment!

----- Meggie