I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Kelsey's POV

I was just signed , but I couldn't’t do anything til I get that magic phone call. You know the one that changes your whole life. So until I get the call I’ll wait here by my phone until it rings. Just like that. Wait my phones ringing. I snapped out of it just in time to pick up after the second ring.
“Hello Kelsey Thorne here.” I say.
“Guess who you’ll be opening for?” the voice of my manager Steve rang.
“Who? Who?” I replied. Jumping up and down.
“Nick Jonas!”
“You mean the Jonas Brothers, right?”
“No, just Nick. They Broke up.”
“That’s really sad. I loved that band.”
“We’ll hopefully you like Nick. Cause he’s the one your touring with.”
“He’s my favorite.”
“Good girl. Now you start the tour tomorrow."
“okay Bye, Steve.”
“Bye, sweetheart.”
I hung up and danced around. “I’m touring with Nick Jonas, I’m touring with Nick Jonas!”
~ Morning~
All I could think about last night was touring. Once the bus pulled up to my house I was in hysterics. I ran out side to meet Steve.
"Kelsey, I'm gonna warn you now he's not the same Nick as before he's different." Steve warned.
"Thanks for the warning." I replied. Yea he couldn't have changed that much. "Want to help me with my bags?"
"Sure."
We went inside to fetch my bags. Once everything was on Steve left and the bus started moving. He had told me where the beds where so I took one of the bags and walked carfully to the room. I walked in to find Nick across the room on one of the two beds listening to his iPod. I put the bag on the other bed and he shot me a look. I just left and got the rest of my bags. Every time I came in he'd give me a similar look. I sat on the bed. He glared at me.
"Do you have a problem?" I asked.
"Do you have a problem?" he mimicked.
I sighed and layed on my bed. He did change. Well who cares I'll live my dream even if I have to put up with this stupid jerk. Soon I had fallen asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it. It was kinda short. Yea I'm sorry about that.
~Kelsey~