I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

"Alison!" Someone screamed and I jumped up and hit my head on a bar..

"Ow... KEVIN JONAS! YOU BETTER HIDE OR I'LL MURDER YOU!" I yelled rubbing my head. Light shine in my bunk.. Weren't we in a hotel last night?

"Well. Looks like you're going to murder me.. We're in Canada," he said and I looked at him shocked..

"But we were. and I was.. How long was I alseep?" I asked and he chuckled. He pulled me out fo my bunk, in his arms for a moment, then I was on the ground standing up..

"About... 15 hours. I couldn't sleep so I watched you," he said. and I looked at him weirdly..

"Stalker much?' I asked jokingly and he chased me through the moving bus.. Yeah.. It ended up with me falling him falling on me and pinning down my wrist, when we saw the flash go off.

We looked up and it went off again," AH! Logan! YOU GET BACK HERE!" I yelled running after him.. But Kevin held me back..

"No you don't!" he said and I wiggled in his grasp..

"Let me go! I want to tackled him and get that camera!" I exclaimed but he held on to me until I tired myself out..

"You're a jerk," I muttered and he chuckled..

"Thank you," he said carrying me to the back of the bus and sat me on the couch.. He put in a movie and left the room. I wonder where he's going, I thought but watched the movie.. Turned out to be friday the 13th part 1.

I don't know what Kevin played but that movie was scaring the hell out of me! I hope Dillion and Kelsey aren't watching this!
♠ ♠ ♠
Kelsey's turn! Comment!