I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

I was curled up and I was really into this movie.. It turned out.. The movie was Stay Alive.. not Friday the 13th.. I was to the part about the red roses when I heard something.. I paused the movie and walked to the front of the bus.. No one was there and the door was locked..

I walked back and Shrieked.. There in my spot.. Was a single red rose..

I ran but ran into someone. i screamed but they cover my mouth with theirs so it muffled my screams..

I calmed down and looked up, relieved that it was just Kevin. I kissed back then puled away and slapped him..

'Ow! What was that for?" he whined and I pointed at the rose.

"Have you've seen that movie?!" I yelled and he laughed! Whne he was finished, he was smirking. I wanted to slap it off his face..

"Yes I have and that my dear. Is why I had you watch most of it.. We'll finish it okay?" he said and I agreed.

We settled on the couch and I unpaused it. I was sitting at the farthest end of the couch but after 5 more minutes. I was in Kevin's lap, holding onto him. He even put his arms around me and I relaxed. The movie didn't scare me after that...

"Aly! KEvin! Sound check now!" Logan called and I growled at him. I got dressed a few minutes ago..

Kevin held onto my hand and interlaced mine with his so I couldn't get him..

We walked into the venue and people were already showing up..

I warmed up with Kevin and he had a nice voice. It was deeper than Joe's and Nicks.. it was nice..

"New Song?' he asked as I looked at the sheet of paper..

'Yeah.." I said and I felt my phone go off..

Hi I'm Bored. Guess what I'm dating Nick. Bye. Text Back plez I smirked.. but text back,

I'm at a concert. Kevin scared the crap outta me earlier. I'll call you after concert. Love!..I sent it and Kevin was playing the cords and I took a deep breath and walked out on stage..

"Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

Should I let you fall?
Lose it all?
So maybe you can remember yourself.
Can't keep believing,
We're only deceiving ourselves .
And I'm sick of the lie,
And you're too late.

Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

Couldn't take the blame.
Sick with shame.
Must be exhausting to lose your own game.
Selfishly hated,
No wonder you're jaded.
You can't play the victim this time,
And you're too late.

Don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
You want me,
Come find me.
Make up your mind.

You never call me when you're sober.
You only want it cause it's over,
It's over.

How could I have burned paradise?
How could I - you were never mine.

So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."


I sang and the crowd cheered and Kevin looked at me both shocked and amazed... I never sang heavy around him and I ran off the stage.. I was only singing one song tonight and Kevin was playing something...

I had a major headache so I laid on the couch in his dressing room, Hoping no one would disturb me..
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! Kel's turn! Comment