I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Kevin's POV

I just finished, Get over it. When I noticed Alison disappeared. I was so worried, I was running everywhere backstage as the arena began to clear..

"Ali!" I called..

"Kev, we have a meet and greet," someone said and I sighed angrily but went to the stupid thing. i signed everything fast then ran off to find Alison.

"Kevin.. If I see her, I'll send her to you. Go shower and change!" Logan said and I nodded feeling oh so helpless.

I walked ot the showers and took a long one then changed.. I walked into my dressing room and sighed with relief..

Ali was curled up on the couch fast asleep. I smiled at her as her eyebrows pulled together..

When everything was loaded up, I picked her up gently. She immediantly moved her head to my chest and I made a decision that when she woke up.. I was going to do something I haven't done in a long time..

~*~*~ Alison's POV~*~*~

I woke up in my bunk.. Wait! Wasn't I in a dressing room last night? Shit! I missed the meet and greet!

I sprang up but remembered the bar. But there was a note on my curtain..

Ali, relax! I told everyone you were sick.. and by the looks of it. Youa re. I'm going inside CVS to get you some medicine and other things. Be back soon,
Kevin
P.S Logan is with me


I smiled and laid back down..

After trying to fall asleep for a few minutes I got up and watched the ending to Stay Alive. It was AWESOME!

Then I put in Sweet Home Alabama. I heard the door open as the colsing credits rolled for it. I shut off the DVD and walked ot the front of the bus. Kevin just set a couple bags down in a chair..

"Hey Sleeping Beauty," he said and I smiled..

"Morning," I said and he chuckled..

"Afternoon," he corrected as I giggled..

After he gave me the medicine we were sitting on the couch watching some movie he picked..

"Ali. Will you be mine?" he asked and I smiled up at him.

"Always," I answered and he kissed my cheel since I was getting sick. He pulled me in his lap and I snuggled in his arms as the movie played..
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's turn! Comment!