I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Dillon's POV

I twirled my spaghetti around, and ate a forkful. Joe glared at me.

"Want some?" I asked after swallowing. He shook his head.

"You probably poisoned it." He murmured. I gave him a stern look.

"Dude! Then I'd be dead." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"We could only hope." He whispered to himself. I still heard him.

"And we could only hope for you to get a brain." I whispered back. He continued to glare at me. Suddenly, his phone went off. He rolled his eyes, seeing who was calling. He ignored it. I reached across the table, grabbed it, and flipped it open.

"Oh em gee! I'm on Joe Jonas' phone! Who's this?" I giggled, jumping from my seat. He tried grabbing it back, but I walked away.

"Uh... This is Denise, his mother... Why didn't Joe answer?" Mrs. Jonas asked. I walked into the bathroom, and closed the door.

"He looked at the phone, and ignored it. So I answ--Oh my god! Joe! I could've been naked! Get out!" I shouted. I heard a gasp on the other line. Joe glared at me, and tried taking his phone again.

"Can I please speak to my son?" She asked. I nodded, forgetting she couldn't see me.

"Here he is!" I announced, handing the phone back to Joe. I skipped off into the lounge.

"Stupid preppy bitch." He muttered to himself, then pressed the phone to his ear. Even though we were in different room, I could still hear his mom yelling at him on the other end. I laughed.

"Joe! Dillon! Get ready! You're first concert's tonight, and we're almost at the stadium." The driver spoke. I jumped up again.

"Tonight?" I asked, suddenly serious. He probably nodded.

"Nah, I'm kidding," He said. I sighed in relief. "it's tomorrow." He finished. My mouth dropped open.

---

"You got me in trouble." Joe glared. I shrugged.

"You got me pregnant, now we're even." I muttered. His mouth dropped open.

"I did not! I haven't even touched you yet!" He shouted. I smirked down at my book.

"Yet?" I asked. I watched from the corner of my eye as he slapped his forehead.

"I'm not going to touch you, ever!" He shouted again. I rolled my eyes, and went back to my book.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh... It was better in my head.
Oh well.
Meg's turn. Woo!
Comments?

-Echo [Ash]