I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Dillon's POV

I grabbed Joe's arms, and pulled him with me.

"What?" He whined. I grinned, and pulled on him again.

"Come on, we have a meet and greet." I giggled. He sighed, and hugged me to him.

"Fine. Let's go." He said. He quickly kissed my forehead, then ran ahead of me. I laughed.

"Wait for me!" I shouted, chasing him. As soon as we both got into view, the people started screaming. I jumped a little.

"Whoa." I muttered quietly. Joe smirked at me, and pulled me over into the center of the room. I smiled, and waved to the bodyguard. He nodded, and let the first group of people over to us. It was three girls and one boy.

"I love your music!" One of the girls squealed to Joe. He chuckled, and accepted the picture that she was thrusting at him. He scribbled his name on it, then handed it back to her.

"Your freaking gorgeous." One of the others giggled. He glanced at me, smirking a little. I smiled, and nudged him.

"Dillon, what's it like to be on tour with... Him." The last girl sighed. I shrugged.

"Annoying. He leaves his boxers everywhere." I kidded. He playfully glared at me.

"Hey! Last time I checked I wasn't the one that left her bras on the shower rod." He asked. I stuck my tongue out at him, and accepted the poster from the boy.

"Joe, turn around. I'm to lazy to walk to the wall." I giggled. He laughed, and turned around. I pushed the poster against his back, then scribbled my name on the poster. I smirked, and kissed it too.

"I felt that!" Joe announced. Two of the girls glared at me. I rolled my eyes, and handed the poster back to the boy.

"Oh wow. Thank you!" He grinned. I smiled at him as Joe turned back around. He smirked again, and grabbed one of the pink sharpies.

"Manly." I giggled. He took off the lid, and held my face with one of his hands. He scribbled his name all over my face.

"Joe!" I whined.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh, so this was more of a filler. :P
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]