I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

I made Kevin drop the marker before I got anywhere near him.. We were in a hotel room and I was in the bathroom when I got Kelsey's text..

Kels. Hang on! I'm on a flight to Flordia! I was serious. I packed my bags..

'Where are you going?" Kevin asked watching me..

'Flordia. Your idiot brother broke my best friend's heart and I'm going to help her," I said pulling my make-up bag into the suitcase..

"You're not going anywhere!" Kevin stated getting up..

'Like Hell I'm not! She needs her friends. and I need her. Do you know how much it hurts being away from them?' i asked and he glared...

"I always knew this would happen.. You are just a bitch!" he yelled and I was pissed off now..

"and You're just a shallow bastard that can't see.. I'm not leaving you! I'm was leaving just long enough to go see Kelsey. We have a week off anyway! But you know what? I'm leaving you an dthe tour!" I said getting the rest of my things. I pulled off the necklace he gave me and threw it at him..

" Have a great time, ass" I said picking up my suticase and leaving.. I called the airport.

'One ticket to Flordia.. I want the very next flight," i said and I heard typing..

"Ma'm the next lfight is in 5 minutes," she said and I nodded..

'I'll take it. The name is Aly. I'll be there momentarily," I said and hung up..

i caught a cab to the airport.. I paid then got out and went in. I had Kevin's credit card. I paid for the ticket. I gave the card to a random girl and got on my flight..

I'll be there in 5 hours... Kevin and I broke up. I'm leaving the tour.. tell you more when I get there I text to Kelsey..

Lol that's creepy.. Kevin and I broke up., he was being an ass. I'm going to Flordia to be with Kels. I Miss u! I text to Dillion..

The plane took off and I waited for it to land so I coudl be with Kelsey again..
♠ ♠ ♠
Kevin's a jerk! Kel's turn! Comment@