I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

The plane landed and I ran and got my bags.. My phone went off.

"Aly, Joe and I are here. Where are you?"

I'm getting into a cab and heading over to the hotel I replied and told him what hotel. He got there fast and I hande dhim cash. OI grabbed my bags then ran inside.

"What room is Kelsey in?' i asked leaning over. There was a guy wroking typical.

"Umm. S-sh'e s in room 425," he sai dand I smiled..

'Thanks," I said grabbing my bags and walking up the stairs. I ran to Kelseys room and knocked.

'Hang on," I heard Kelsey's voice say and The door opened She saw me and let me in. I set my things done and she attacked me in a hug..

'I MISSED YOU!" She yelled and I laughed..

"I MISSED YOU TOO!" I yelled back..

We hugged for a long time making sure each other was real.. Then another knock on the door.. Kelsey let go and answered the door. Dilliona nd Joe were there and I screamed.. Dillion scream back along with Kelsey. AS Dillion hugged Kelsey. I hugged Joe then Hugged Dillion the a group hug..

'I missed you girls!" Kelsey said and I smiled..

"I missed you guys too and OH MY GOD! Kelsey you look hot as a blonde!" I said and she smiled..

"Thanks!" she replied.. There was a little girl in the corner with headphone on her head and she was playing guitar, we didn't want to bother her so we sat on a bed..

"tell us.. Why did You and Nick break up?" I asked and Dillion nodded..

"We're right here Kels. We got each others back," Dillion added. Kelsey took in a shaky breath and looked at us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's turn! comment!