I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Dillon's POV

"Your brothers suck... I'm going to go talk to them." I said standing up. Joe grabbed my arm, and pulled me back down without looking away from the television.

"Do you want me to come?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nah, you can stay here and keep Kels and Aly company. Don't get a boner this time." I whispered the last part in his ear, making him blush. Kelsey laughed at him even though she didn't hear me. I stood back up, and walked out of the room. I walked down the hall to the elevator, then went up a few floors.

I think Kevin was staying with Nick...

I knocked on the door, and waited.

"Joe, go a--Oh, hey Dillon." Nick said, letting me in cautiously. I looked around, until I spotted Kevin. I glared at him, then grabbed Nick's arm.

"What are you doing?!" He shouted. I pulled him to the couch, then pushed him down beside Kevin.

"Hey Dill." Kevin smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"What the hell?" I shouted at them. They looked at each other, then groaned.

"It was Kelsey's fault! She didn't tell me where she was going." Nick whined. I slapped his arm.

"She's not a 5 year old! She doesn't have to tell you every single thing! Besides, you were sleeping!" I yelled. If looks could kill, these boys would be dead.

"And you!" I shouted, pointing to Kevin. He jumped slightly, clinging to the couch.

"You could've just told Aly you were going with her! Or not freak out! You don't have to be with her every single second!" I stated. He stood up, pushing me backwards. I stumbled backwards into the wall still glaring.

"What about you? You make Joe go everywhere with you!" He growled. I rolled my eyes, and slapped his hand away.

"I didn't make him come! I asked him, and he said he wanted to go!" I hissed. He stepped back a little, not sure what to say.

"Exactly! Now you both just lost yourselves two great girls. Morons." I muttered, walking out of the room. Nick ran after me, grabbing onto my wrist. He squeezed it, and pulled me so I was facing him.

"It isn't our faults. If Kelsey had left a note, none of this would have happened." He glared. I slapped his cheek.

"Like I said, she doesn't have to tell you everything she does. That's like me going up to Joe and telling him that I have to pee and change my tampon cause I have my period!" I said. He made a face.

"Okay, that's gross." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Next time you guys see a girl that looks even half as pretty as Aly and Kelsey, which will be hard because they're both gorgeous, think." I growled, ripping my arm from his grasp. I stormed out of the room, slamming the door after myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
XP
Comments?

Meg's turn. ;D

-Echo [Ash]