I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

Aly's POV

I was calm after cooling off for 3 hours..

Rockstar has logged on.. I waited for a random person to talk to me.. I was in a private chat room. my password was easy though.. it was tour..

I pulled the curtain shut and tried to focus on the laptop but I heard Kevin strumming his guitar.. It actually calmed me and I sang softly to the beat..

I sang a little louder so I can hear myself.. I heard the strumming becoming softer as if to not drowned out my voice.. I sang at the same volume I had...

I typed my cell number in the im so someone could call me.. i set it aside and closed my eyes..

"Bring me to life," I ended and smiled.. i heard the guitar end.. and I heard Kevin mumble," She's a good singer," I smirked and said," Thank you" just as soft.. I heard him get up and pick something up..

'these are really good," I heard him say and I ignored it.. I played with my phone and yawned.. i heard Kevin chuckle.. I flushed even though he couldn't see me..

Maybe if he can keep his emotions, this tour won't be bad.. I thought smiling..

I felt something underneath me and sat up.. I lifted the comforter and found a green phone.. Curious.. I flipped through the contacts and found the name,"Dillion and Kelsey". I three wayed the call and called it..

Once someone picked up," Hi.. You may not know me but I'm Alison Martin. Aly for short.. umm. Who is this?' I asked into the phone...
♠ ♠ ♠
Kelsey and Ash you can use my character since I just called both of your phone! XD.. Kelsey's turn!