I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Dillon's POV

"Ohh... Kay." I said, opening the door. Instantly Nick and Kevin jumped at us, trying to get to Aly and Kelsey. I pushed them both away.

"Back off and get the hell away." I growled. Kevin glared down at me.

"I thought we were friends." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"We were until you idiots broke up with Kels and Aly, now go away." I hissed, pushing on him. He pushed me right back, then I pushed him, then we were pushing each other. Joe grabbed my shoulders after I got knocked into him.

"You girls go on ahead. I'll meet you at the place, okay?" He asked. I nodded, and stood on my tip toes, kissing him quickly. He smiled, then pulled away. He waved us off, then turned back to his brothers.

I followedKelsey Tyler and Aly downstairs, and out of the hotel. The paparazzi attacked us instantly.

"Kelsey! Is it true you and Nick Jonas broke up?"

"Alison! Why aren't you on tour with Kevin?"

"Dillon! What are you doing here?"

"Kelsey! Did you dye your hair?"

"Dillon! Where's Joe!"

"Aly! What's your favorite color!"

I sighed.

"Joe and I have a few days off, and he's upstairs." I said. A few of the reporters ran off, and so did we.

"Should we go to the mall? We can get your phone there, and then go shopping for clothes." Aly said. Kelsey nodded, so we left for the mall.

---

"So Dillon, would you mind explaining that message you sent me?" Aly asked. I giggled.

"Joe was sleeping, so I pushed him off the bed, then he complained about how he was having a good dream." I laughed. Her and Kelsey laughed as she replayed the message again.

My phone rang loudly, so I answered it before people looked at us.

"Hey babe." I smiled, knowing it was Joe.

"Hey. Where are you guys? I can't find you." He whined. I smiled.

"Outside of Target. I wanted to buy you something." I said. He chuckled.

"I'd rather have you." He stated. I rolled my eyes.

"Mr. Jonas, we hardly know each other!" I exclaimed. He laughed, then hung up. I gawked at the phone.

"Jeez, you're random." Kelsey stated. I nodded, grinning.

"Psh! We do to know each other!" Joe shouted, running over to us. He gave me a hug, then hugged Kelsey and Aly.

"I was bugging you. How did it go with your brothers?" I asked. He frowned, and nervously looked around.

"Um... Well, they keep saying they're sorry, but that you should've explained it to Nick before he woke up. And Kevin keeps whining how he didn't know that there was a break." He mumbled, wrapping an arm around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
=]
Comments?

Meg's turn! =D

-Echo [Ash]