I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

"Didn't know? Like hell he didn't! He was the first one Logan told! I was right there beside him!" I said furiously.. Joe hid behind Dillion..

"Don't kill the messenger!" he pleaded and I started laughing..

"Biploar much?" Tyler asked and I just smiled.. Then frowned..

"Wait... Logan told Kevin we had a break at.. Oh crap!" I said and they looked at me..

"Logan told Kevin about the break in Hawaii! Not.. Tenessee.." I muttered and Dillion started laughing..

'"Not funny!" I whined and she laughed hard as did Joe. Tyler held in laughter..

I shoved my bags at Dillion..

"Thanks for offering to carry them.. I'll see you guys back at the hotel," I said and ran..

"ALY! YOU GET BACK HERE!" Dillion yelled but I ignored it and caught a cab..

"Hilton Hotel on 6392 York street please," i said and he nodded. He drove fast and got me there within 5 minutes.. I paid him and ran inside. I'll admit I knocked down 3 paps but they were blocking the entrance.. They had E!News recording. they were right behind me.. I ran up the steps ad they followed.. Down the hall and to the right.. I knocked fast on Nick's door. Kevin opened and I jumpe don him. He was shocked but caught me.. His arms wrapped around me and he rested his check on my head..

"I'm sorry." I said and I felt his lips hit my hair..

"It's my fault," He whispered back. I pulled away as he set me down. We looked at the doorway. A camera crew was taping a live report..

I looked up at Kevin smiling.. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I had my hand on the door. I kissed back but shut the door.

"Come on!" Someone said and we laughed.. He pulled me in his arms again..

"I'm sorry.. for breaking all the promises,
I wasn't around to keep," I sang..

"It's on me," Kevin and I sang and kissed again.. And the only thing going through my mind was, how funny it would be if Dillion and Tyler saw that on TV.. Me knocking over the 3 paps..
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's turn! Comment!