I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

"Kevin. Let's go! I want to see Tyler perform but I want to change first!" I whined and he laughed.. We ran back to the hotel and I went into Ty's room.

I grabbed some clothes and took a shower. I redid my make-up and changed.. I teased my hair and grabbed my tote. I found a piece of gum in my tote and chewed it.

I knocked on Kevin's door and he came out [url=]http://www.polyvore.com/kevin/set?id=4788103 dressed[/url] nicely.. except.. I stole his red jacket with skulls on it so he grabbed a black and white striped one..

Kevin pulled me over to the car her rented while we're here and drove to the concert.. He purchased front row ticket and backstage passes.

We walked and everyone was shocked to see us..

We took our spots and waited for the concert to start..

I decided to kill time I'll call Logan and see where our next concert is.

L: Hello?
A: Hey!
L: Aly? What's up?
A: Nothing. I just wanted to know where our next concert was going to be
L: In Los Angeles. And that's going to be a shared concert with.. Tyler and Dillion.
A: Alright. That's going to bed our concert right?
L: Yep. The guys don't know. They think they're going to Kanas..
A: Idiots.
L: Yes..
A: Okay. Well see ya later!
L: Bye

I hung up smiling. I saw Dillion and smirked.. I decided it would be fun to yell something and Dillion doens't get embarrassed easy..

"HEY SEXY!" I yelled and she looked at me smiling..

"HEY BABY!" She called back and we started laughing.. Yep.. We were crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's turn! Comment!