I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Dillon's POV

I waited in line at the airport with Joe, wanting to go back to the tour, and away from Austin.

Your hot then your cold. Your yes then your n--

I groaned, and answered my cell phone as we proceeded in line.

"Dillon I have your friend. The blonde one with the pretty voice. I think her name is Kelsey or Tyler. You know who I am, right?... Yea I'm Austin and I have your best friend." He spoke. I choked on nothing.

"You sick fucking bastard!" I screamed. Everyone looked at me, a few people gasped. Although I guess it was a little random.

"Oh Dillon, you're so funny. But why don't you come and get her?" He asked. I shut my eyes tightly, and grabbed onto Joe's jacket sleeve. He looked down at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I pressed my lips together.

"Austin, let Tyler go! Now!" I growled. He laughed on the other end as Joe looked down at me. His mouth dropped open.

"Never mind. We won't be on the flight." He said quickly to the attendant, then pulled me with him outside. He pulled out his cell phone, and dialed Aly's number. I wasn't listening to their conversation though.

"Dillon, calm down. I promise, I won't hurt her. Although, she is fairly pretty. Not as pretty as you, but she's still nice." I could hear the smirk in his voice. The smirk that would haunt my nightmares now.

"What do you want?" I asked with venom dripping in my voice. He laughed loudly, the way Rico from Hannah Montana laughs. Not as childish, but you get the picture.

"You. I want you to come down to Starbucks, and meet me in the ally. I promise I'll let her go." He said. I shut my eyes tightly.

"... Fine. But you have to release her as soon as I'm in your reach." I hissed. He sighed.

"You win. But you cannot call the cops, or bring anyone else with you. You can have someone pick up Kelsey, but that's it." He said. Damn, this reminded me of Twilight.

"Fine... I'm coming now." I murmured. Joe hung up his phone, and looked at me.

"Perfect... Just tell your boyfriend your going for a walk or something. Make him believe it!" Austin ordered. I shut my eyes tightly, then nodded.

"I'll be there in ten minutes." I sighed, then hung up. Joe looked down at me.

"Your not going anywhere." He said. I forced a smile.

"Honey, I'm going to the police. The line was busy. I'll be back soon, and to make you feel better, you can drop me off by Starbucks, and pick me up, okay?" I asked, standing on my tip toes. I saw him blush slightly. I kissed his lips quickly.

"Oh-okay." He said pulling out his car keys.

---

I stepped out of the car, and turned to Joe.

"I'll be right back, okay?" I said. He nodded, then looked around.

"Take this flashlight though." He said. I nodded, and took the flashlight. I closed the door, and walked down the street. I turned, pretending I was going into the police station. Instead, I ran down the dark ally.

"Ah Dillon! You showed up!" Austin greeted. He had dyed his hair since it used to be blonde.

"Of course I did. Now let Tyler go." I said. Tyler looked at me, shaking her head. I walked over to her. Austin pushed her away from him, and grabbed onto my arms.

"Tyler, Joe's waiting by Star bucks. Go." I said. She looked scared.

"Dillon, I can't." She said. I smiled a little.

"Go, now. Or else he'll come looking for me, and then... I don't want you or Joe getting shot, okay? Now go!" I said loudly. I lightly lifted my right foot, and pushed her. It wasn't hard luckily.

She nodded, and quickly off. I hope she was going to get help.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahahahahaha! :D
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]