I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Dillon's POV

Tyler sat down on the chair beside Joe. Then I watched as Nick, Aly, and Kevin filed in. I laughed weakly.

"Dillon! Your okay! What happened?" Aly asked. I paused to think.

Flashback

"Austin, what the hell do you want?" I asked, jerking my body forwards. He smirked at me.

"Dillon, I know I was a jerk, bu--" I cut him off.

"You're still a jerk." I said. He chuckled, and pulled me back to his body. I wrinkled my nose at the smell of... Something. I don't know what it was, but it wasn't nice.

"I want you back. I miss you, baby." He said. I tried to wiggle my way out of his grasp, but he only tightened his grip.

"I don't care. You weren't nice to me, or my friends. And that hasn't changed." I stated. I knew he was getting annoyed, but I didn't care.

"Fine, let me put it this way. Either you come back to me, or I kill that stupid boyfriend of yours." He said. My eyes widened, even though he couldn't see it.

"Hey Austin! I missed you baby!" I exclaimed, forcing a grin. He smirked as I turned around to hug him.

"That's more like it." He said. I rolled my eyes, then pulled away from the hug, still smiling. "So come on, let's go back to my place." He said. I knew what he had in mind.

"Um, why do that?" I asked. He looked down at me, glowering.

"'Cause I said I wanted you. Now let's go." He said, his abusive side showing again. I shuddered a little.

"But... I want coffee first. It makes me..." I said, pausing. I wanted the perfect word to amuse him with, but disgust me. "Bouncy." I giggled.

Bouncy, seriously? That was the best I could come up with?

He smirked at me.

"Okay, deal. Come on." He said, pulling me towards Starbucks. We walked inside as I pulled out my money.

"Want anything?" I asked. He shook his head, and quickly kissed me. Ugh, it tasted, and felt weird.

"Just you." He said, then looked ahead. He groaned at the line. "Hurry up!" He shouted. A few people glared at him.

I pulled out my phone, then edited Joe's name on my phone. I changed it to Harold, one of Austin's friends.

"What are you doing?" Austin asked, snatching my phone. He saw I was sending a text to Harold, who was really Joe.

"Oh." He said, handing it back to me. I smiled.

Yo yo Harold! I'm at STARBUCKS with AUSTIN! You should COME HERE RIGHT NOW and SAVE me! Whoops, does that say SAVE ME? It should say see me, but my back button isn't working. So COME please? =]
-Dillon


I sent the text to Joe, hoping he would understand why I capitalized everything, and would come help me.

After waiting for ten minutes, it was our turn to order. I pulled out my phone to see if I had a message fromHarold Joe. I did.

Okay, I'm already on my way. =]

I sighed, and put my phone back in my pocket. The lady looked at me.

"What can I get you?" She asked. Austin nudged me, wanting me to hurry up.

"Um... Let me see... What do you save that has a lot of sugar, and will give me lots of energy?" I asked, trying to take my time. She looked at the menu.

"All the coffee here will do the same thing." She mumbled. I glanced at her name tag. It read Penny.

"Well Penny, how about... One grande, no wait... That's to much. Just a tall vanilla cappuccino, and a brownie. That's it... I think. I don't know, honey, do you want anything?" I asked, turning to Austin. He shook his head quickly as the door opened like it had been doing over and over.

"Nobody move!" Someone shouted. Everyone turned to face the people except Austin. I knew he didn't want to show his face. I smiled when I saw Joe.

"I need you to turn around, sir." One of the police said to Austin. He just mumbled a few swears.

"Excuse me?" The officer asked.

"I said fuck you!" Austin shouted, making a run for it. Well, let's just say he didn't make it.


End of Flashback

"Nope, nothing happened." I smiled to Aly, slightly winking at Joe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahahha, like? =]
Comments?

Oh yeah. I was talking to fluff; [Catie] on aim today, and we were talking about her story [which you should read], and spongebob, and I came up with this. xD

I was walking down the dark ally after Nick broke up with me. My mom always told me it wasn't smart, but I was 19 for crying out loud!

"Hey Kid, what you doing?" Someone asked. I turned around, and saw a box walking towards me. It was official. I was crazy.

"Walking. Go away." I mumbled, walking faster. He quickened his pace to match mine, then ran at me. He tackled me to the ground, and peeled off my clothes as I screamed. I looked up to see the face of the rapiest.

Spongebob Squarepants.

:P

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]