I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

I walked up the stairs into my bedroom.. I decided I'd go for a walk but I wanted to change first..

I pulled out and outfit and put it on. I redid my make-up and put some mace in my bag. Then grabbed my phone..

"Hey Ty. I'm going out for a walk. I know how to get back," I said and she nodded smiling..

"Okay. Hey! Here's key!" she said tossing me a key on a chain. I put it in my bag.

"Got it," I said and she smiled. I walked out the door and walked down the long driveway and down the street. London was beautiful.. I need some more make-up so I walked into a little make-up store down the street.

I finished about 2 hours later because I couldn't decide..

"Thank you," I said and they smiled.

I walked out and put the bag in my huge bag.

I'm a hell of a scandal, me, I'm a scene, I- I laughed and dug in my bag for my phone.. I looked at it wasKevin.. Great.. more yelling.

A: Hello?
K: Aly. I'm sorry. I was just scared.
A: Kevin. It's okay.. I know how you are.. Will you come up to London?
K: I'm landing now baby
A: Nick.
K: Yeah. Ty called him up and he told me so we both packed.. I think the tour can wait.. We could do a few shows up there.
A: Sounds great. You're staying in my room
K: Even better

I giggled and I noticed 3 guys following me..
A:Kevin. There's 3 guys. Following me.
K; hang on.. Where are you?
A: On the corner of Treewood and Jausec.
K: I'll be there.

Then the worse possible thing happened my phone died.. I put it in my bag and hoped Kevin would get here. I dug in my bag looking for the mace... I put it where I could reach it..

One of them grabbed my arm and pulled me back..

"Oo. She's a saint. Look at the cross," one said with a heavy accent. He touched my necklace but I backed away from him.

"Don't touch me," I said yanking my arm back..

"Oh. She's fiesty. I like fiesty," another one said with a french accent..

"I have a boyfriend." I said and the last one looked at me..

"Guys. We have a celeberity. It's Aly the singer," he said and Their eyes widen and smirks appeared on their face..

"How much would your boy toy pay to get you back?" they asked as I back up..

"Come on barbie. Come play," one said..

"Don't come any closer," I warned but they did and I ran into someone.

"Stay away from her," a deep voice said and relief washed over me..

They ran off and I looked up..

"Kevin," I said stepping back.

"so. You leave and tell me you're visiting your mom, you hang up on me while i'm tlaking to you and I save you from them," he said coldly..

"I didn't need your help," I said and he walked closer..

"Look me in the eye. and tell me. you could've fought them off. Tell me you could've saved yourself. Right now. Tell me," he said as I looked at him..

"I couldn't have," I said as he pulled me into his arms.

"You're damn right you couldn't have," he whispered holding me close to his body. His hot breath on my neck.

"I didn't hang up. My phone died," I said as he chuckled.

"I know. You wouldn't have turned your phone off if guys were following you," he whispered. He let go but wrapped an arm around my waist. We walked back to the house and it was locked..

I pulled out a key and unlocked the door.

"ALY! Are you alright?" Tyler asked running over to me..

"I'm fine. Why?" I asked and she pointed to TV.. It showed everything..

"There was a camera crew right there and they didn't help me?" I asked furiously and she was scared..

"No.. They set it up and police were on their way.. I'm just glad your okay." she said then hugged Kevin.

"Nick put your things in Aly's room," she said and went back into the living room..

"I should go help her put the pizzas away," I said and he followed.

"Holy. Were you guys hungry?" he asked and we laughed..

"Well.. We couldn't decide so we got one of each," I said and he laughed.. I grabbed a stack and walked into the kitchen.. I opened the fridge door and set the boxes inside. Kevin set his inside too.

"That was all of them.." he said and I nodded. I shut the door and we went up to our room.. I took off the little cropped jacket I had over my straps and set it on the dresser. I took off my shoes and laid on the bed.. Kevin went into the bathroom. I closed my eyes.

I felt something get on the bed beside me but then I felt weight on me. I opened my eyes and Kevin was straddling my waist..

"I missed you," he said leaning down and I smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck..

"I missed you," I said as his lips brushed mine. I felt his hands on my sides as he parted my lips with his and his tongue slid into my mouth. He tasted sweet.

He pulled away smiling.

"You taste like Vanilla," he said capturing my lips again and I smiled into the kiss. I kissed back a little harder and he responded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's turn! Comment! I think we need to start a sequel to this.. hmm. I HAVE AN IDEA!!!! *Runs over to Ashley and Kelsey!*