I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Dillon's POV

I slowly woke up, looking around the room. I smiled when I saw Joe. He had his arms wrapped around me, keeping me close to him.

I lightly pulled him off of me, then stood up. I was hungry, since I didn't eat supper. He whined, and grabbed my leg. I screamed, surprised that he grabbed it. He smirked.

"This isn't your arm, is it?" He asked. I turned to him, and giggled.

"No. It isn't. But can you let go?" I asked. He sighed, and stood up with me.

"Where are you going?" He mumbled, letting his hot breath hit my neck.

"I never ate supper, so I'm going to eat some pizza. Want some?" I asked. He nodded, and followed me downstairs, keeping his head rested on my shoulder.

I walked into the kitchen, and opened the fridge. I pulled out one of the boxes, and checked inside. It had chicken on it, and that was good enough for me.

"Mm!" Joe exclaimed, grabbing the box from me. I laughed, and took it back. I grabbed two plates, and set two pieces of each. I put them in the microwave, and put the box away again.

"So what time is it?" I asked. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed my forehead.

"About 2:28am." He smirked. He checked over his shoulder, then turned to me again. He pushed me against the counter, and kissed me. I smiled.

"Joey, I want food." I whined. He playfully scoffed, then let go of me. I grabbed the plates from the microwave, and handed him one. He smiled and took a bite.

"Damn, your a good microwaver." He smirked. I took a bite, and sat down.

"I know." I grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh, I didn't much care for this chapter, but it was still okay I guess.
=]
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]