I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

Aly's POV

I smiled and hung up the phone... I put Dillion's and Kelsey's number in my phone and opened the curtain.. I got out of the bunk and walked to the back of the bus.. Kevin appeared out of NO WHERE and We ran into each other.. He fell on top of me..

"Ouch," We both said and he looked at me for a moment.. I looked back and handed him his phone..

'It was underneath my comforter," I said weakly.. He reached for it and touch my hand as he pulled the phone slowly out of my small hand... When he touch mine I felt a chill run down my spine...

He jumped up awkwardly and helped me up..

'Thanks.. and sorry.. I thought you were asleep." he mumbled rubbing the back of his head..

"Welcome and no.. i wasn't i was talking on the phone." I said and he nodded once..

He stepped aside and I walked to the couch and picked up a book.. I started reading it and Kevin disappeared intot he Kitchen area of the bus...

"Umm.. Aly? could you come help me for a second?" Kevin called more pleading than asking.. I set the book down and ran into the kitchen..

"What the-" I cut off laughing... Kevin was covered in soggy noodles mixed with water..

'i'm glad you find this entertaining!" he snapped and I wiped a tear from my eye..

'Sorry.. here let me help you," I said walking over and picked the noodles off him and put them in the trash can..

"Can I ask how you magnaged this?" I asked and he sighed..

'I was cooking and I walked over to write down lyrics.. As I walked back I tripped and the pan flipped when i hit the handle thus spilling on me," He said and i giggled a little.. He looked so cute and helpless..

"Umm. Guys?" Logan called..

'What is it Logan?" I called back picking noodles out of Kevin's hair..

'Joe and Nick are performing at the same area tomorrow.." He mumbled.. Kevin groaned and I jumped up and down..

'I haven't seen Joe in AGES! Renuion!" I said smiling..

"Oh god.. Now I remember who you are!" Kevin said smirking and I paled..

'Shut up Kevin!" I snapped and he continued to smirk but he didn't say anything else.. Once I drug him to the back room and put a towel over his head I hissed," What happened between me and Joe is our past! Not yours so SHUT IT!" it had more sharpness than anything in it.. It was 7 p.m.. too early to go to bed.. I thought and walked into the living room and picked out P.S. I love you, and put it in the DVD player.. I hit play and settled on the couch... It started and I remember Joe mailed me tonight and said he would call and wake me up in the morning like he did almost every morning.. KEvin came into the lviing room in the middle of the movie..

My eyes were droping when he did and he pulled me into his lap.. I really didn't know if I was sleeping in my bed or his lap.. I laid my head on his chest and let my eyes close and letting myself fall into a light slumber..
♠ ♠ ♠
Kelsey's turn! comment! :)