I'm A One Man Show. I Don't Need No One.

Alison's POV

Kevin shook me awake and carried me downstairs. I saw The guys bags by the door and I also saw Dillion and Tyler with Nick and Joe in the living room..

"Okay. Girls you know we love you right?" Joe aske dna dwe nodded..

"And how we promised to never hurt you?" Nick said and we nodded again.

"And said we'd protect you?" Kevin sai dand we all nodded again..

"W
"Well. We're breaking those promises," Nick said andour mouths dropped..

"Let us explain each reason," Joe said and we nodded glaring at the boys..

"Dillion. You just are too much dramam with all that's happened! You and Austin! AHH! GOd. it made me stress when you disappeared." Joe said and Dillion looked ont he verge of tears. Ty and I moved closer to her and comfortered her.

"And Aly. Jason keeps texting and calling you and you respond to him making me think you're not being honest in our relationship," Kevin said and I started tearing.. Dillion and Ty instantly went to comfort me..

"And Tyler. You remind me too much of Miley.. You're whiney and annoying." Nick said as Dillion and I were standing up but Tyler pulled us right back down.

"And there's just no chemistry between us," they all said and tears fell down our faces. The guys didn't have ONE tear..

"Then. nicholas. Take this back!" Tyler said taking off the ring and throwing it out the window.

"Girls! We can still be-" Joe started and I threw a vase..

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! WE NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR DISGRACEFUL FACES AGAIN!" I yelled and they looked at me shocked..

"If you don't leave. I'll throw this vase at you!" I warned picking up another vase and they ran out. Dillion locked the door and we all broke down..

After we finally stopped the water works, Tyler grabbed three cartons of ice cream and three spoons. We were all on the couch eating ice cream..

"Hey! I got an idea!" Dillion sai dand We looked at her.

"Let's start a band of our own!" she said and We agreed smiling..

"Oh! What should it be called?" I asked and Tyler smiled.

"Ice and Fire?" she asked and we all smiled..

"FIRE AND ICE!" We yelled and laughed..

"I'll call the manager!" I said and they nodded.

"Hollywood Records," Jamie said and I smiled. I got a new manager.

"Jamie. This is Alison. I have a new deal for you," I said and the girls smiled. Tyler was playing a guitar while Dillion wrote down lyrics..

"Tell," he said and I smiled..

"A new band with me, Dillion and Tyler." I said and he jumpe dup and I heard papers being flipped.

"Sounds like a plan. What is the band called?" he asked.

"Fire and Ice. Dillion will Sing and play Bass, Tyler will play the acoustic and sing and I'll sing and play piano. We just need a drummer," I said and he laughed..

"Got one for you now. I'll send the papers and You'll have to meet with me tomorrow in New York but. I could get you girls in a tour for a years than 5 months break then go on tour again but for 21 months." he said and I smiled..

"Perfect. We'll start packing," I said and he chuckled..

I hung up and smiled.. Dillion just finished writing and they looked at me..

"Let's pack!" I said and they nodded. We all ran upstairs and packed our thing. We burned all the pictures of the guys with us but kept the ones of us three. Then we threw our cell phones in Tyler's pond. Or should I say they accidently fell out of our pockets as we walked by the pond?

We walked out and got into a cab that drov eus quickly to the airport and we left for New York.

If the guys thought we'd just fall apart and die without them,, they have another thing coming. We are stronger than that and they wouldn't ever suspect what's coming...
♠ ♠ ♠
Kel's turn! COMMENT!