The Pale Ways

008

Month’s past slowly, each day hurt even more, I missed him, my best friend, the man I love most, he left, he left and told me he doesn’t want me, I miss him so much.

I’ve been living in my room, not even coming out for food, the other guys have been leaving me food by the door, there worried about me, I’m worried bout him.

They know he’s gone, they don’t know where he is, I haven’t allowed them too call the police, I can’t let them, every day had been the same routine for me.

Get up sneak to the bathroom, get a shower, brush my teeth, go back to my room, lock the door get my laptop out and log onto the on sight that makes me smile slightly, ‘mibba’ the stories on there, the happiness of them, ‘Edlex’ There my favourite, but after reading each one, I sob, sob to my hearts content.

But today, today’s different, I need to rid my mind of him, I can smell his sweet sent every where I go, but I need rid.

I walked out of my bedroom, I just had a shower, I waked down the stairs and the others came running straight too me, they where surprised, they where overwhelmed with happiness because of my change of attitude.

“I’m going to get a hair cut” I announced

The others nodding, smiling like pricks, I shook my head at them and walked out through the door.

-x-

I got my hair cut, back too my old style, I backed out of having another style, Ed told me a while ago that he likes my hair this style, and I can’t rid my memory of him, no matter how much I try. I love him too much.

When I got back to the house there was a note on the side table.

Gone food shopping, with Teddy and Dan, be back later
Ali x


I sighed and pushed the door shut, and threw my keys on the table, I walked through too the lounge, my world stopped.

“Alex” he said emotionless
♠ ♠ ♠
Short again, but the next one will be at least 700 words i promice (:
Comment ? (: