Tripped out of American Eagle

Ch4- Can Not Ecape the Beat

Jack's POV
"Fucking douchebags throwing peaces of eraser at me. Thinking I don't fucking know," Sam seethes as I take my first drag.

"Let's just get the fuck outta here. Thank fuck it's Friday," I sad before taking another drag.

"I secant that," Sam adds, as I start up the truck. I rev a few time before pealing out of the school parking lot. "I want music,' Sam says.

"So take some out and put it on," I say pulling up to a stop sign.

"Okay," Sam says happily, and I know what's coming. Sure enough Ayria starts playing out of my speakers.

"Fucking Ayria," I say.

"Oh you know you love her," he says starting to move around in his seat to Horrible Nightmare.

"No I don't," but I love what she makes you do I add in my head, watching him out of the corner of my eye. His arms moving above his head and body swaying. Fuck it's hot.

Sam's POV
"Let's just get the fuck outta here. Thank fuck it's Friday," Jack says, taking a drag.

"I secant that," I add, and Jack starts up the truck, revving a few times before pealing out of the school's parking lot. "I want music," I state.

"So take some out and put it on," Jack says plainly.

"Okay!" I say very happily. I open the 'glove box' and look through the CD case in there. I pull out my favorite Ayria CD and pop it in the player. I skip to Horrible Nightmare. The "whaaa-whooo-whaaa-whooo" techno music starts.

"Fucking Ayria," Jack says.

"Oh you know you love her," I say, as Ayria starts singing. I can't help but let my body move to the beat.

"No I don't," Jack says. My arms waving over my head to the pulsing techno beat.
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOO! and yes i am listioning to the lovely Ayria right now.
Comments? They make me wanna blow off home work and type this story!