Everything's Overrated

The Hogwarts Express

"HURRY THE BLOODY HELL UP!" Lydia bellowed at the top of her lungs. She was trying to help Priscilla drag her enormous trunk into Platform 9 and 3/ 4.

"I AM! Just because I don't have man muscles like you!"

Lydia gasped and tossed down her end of Priscilla's trunk. "EXCUSE ME?!"

"You guys STOP!" Vicky yelled, "Let's just get on the train."

The three girls found a compartment and made themselves comfortable.

"Oh!" Priscilla exclaimed loudly.

"What?" Vicky asked, looking up from the book she was reading.

"Teen Witch says that Harry Portia might be attending Hogwarts!"

"Ugh, he's so overrated."

Suddenly, the compartment door slid open and the scruffy boy from earlier stood there with another red-haired boy.

"Oh sorry!" he said, smiling slightly, "Hi Vicky."

"Hi!" she said.

He left the compartment and Vicky grinned happily at Priscilla. "Isn't he so cute?"

Priscilla gave her a look. "Vicky...that's Harry Portia."

"No Way!"

"Way."

"Hmm..." she said nodding, in deep thought.

"Lydia?" Priscilla asked, poking her friend who was beside her.

"Mm?" she replied. She was too busy scribbling furiously on a piece of parchment to make coherent words.

"What in the world are you doing?"

"Quidditch." She mumbled, scratching something out.

"But-"

"Don't even try Priscilla." Vicky said laughing. "She's too busy as it is."

Suddenly, Lydia glanced up. "We're all trying out for Quidditch, right?"

"Well..." Vicky started, trying to find the best way to tell her friends that she and Priscilla didn't want to.

--

"NO!" Priscilla yelled out before Vicky could start. Leave it to her to be straightforward.

"WHAT? But you promised!” Lydia bristled.

"Uh, no we didn't," Priscilla countered, looking extremely confused.

"Yes you did! Vicky said you'd both try out as well."

"WHAT? But Vicky said she totally did not want to play Quidditch!” Priscilla turned to Vicky in a huff, "YOU LIE!"

"Ugh!"

"Err..." Vicky said slowly. "It won't hurt to try out..."

"Are you thick in the head?" Priscilla gasped, turning towards Vicky. "We could DIE. We could crash and burn."

"Imbecile," Lydia murmured under her breath, leafing through a magazine.

"SHUT IT!" Priscilla screeched.

"STOP!" Vicky screamed, standing up.

"YOU STOP!” Lydia joined.

The compartment door opened, "Anything off the trolley, dears?" A plump witch asked.

"Oh yes, Chocolate Frogs?" Vicky answered, looking around at Priscilla and Lydia.

"Yep. Sounds good, Cauldron Cakes as well?" Lydia offered.

"Let's get Pumpkin Juice too," Priscilla added.

"8 galleons please."

They handed her the money and closed the compartment door.

All three girls sat in silence and ate their treats, each of them engrossed in a magazine of their choice. Suddenly, a big lump was standing outside their compartment.

"What in the world is that?” Lydia said quietly.

"I don't-" Vicky started.

Suddenly, the compartment door swung open and the massive lump turned out to be Draco and two pigs. No, two gorillas. Maybe they were boys, but the three girls were repulsed beyond belief.

"Hi girls," Draco said, trying to act smooth.

"Malfoy," Lydia nodded, then proceeded to open her magazine up and ignore everyone again.

--

"Hi Draco," Priscilla giggled, fluttering her lashes. Vicky stared at her incredulously, then looked back at Malfoy who resembled a blond, pointy-nosed rat.

Vicky shuddered and tried to look anywhere but the extremely ugly cronies Draco had brought along.

"Care to join me in my compartment, Ms. Beauvais?" He asked, offering Priscilla his arm.

"Oh, I'd love to!" Priscilla said grinning, while Lydia made gagging noises behind her magazine.

Vicky burst out laughing as Draco and Priscilla shot her dirty looks.

"I'm sure you two will enjoy having Crabbe and Goyle as company?" Malfoy said maliciously, a smirk appearing on his face.

"Oh no you-" Lydia began, but once again, Oliver appeared.

"Hey Lydia, want to come sit in my compartment? You can meet Fred, George and Lee."

"Oh! Sure!" Lydia exclaimed hastily. "Can Vicky come too?"

Oliver glanced at Vicky and nodded. "Sure, come on."

"Lydia!" Vicky hissed. "They're taking our chocolate frogs." She continued, referring to Crabbe and Goyle who were busy stuffing their faces with the sweets the girls had bought.

Lydia sighed solemnly, "Some things must be abandoned."

Vicky sighed regretfully and pulled her friend out of the compartment with her to follow Oliver.

--

Priscilla and Draco had left, talking about how important both their fathers were.

"Father works with a group of very elite professionals," Draco boasted.

"Yes, well daddy owns a massive chain of shops. Perhaps you've heard of Honeydukes?" Priscilla challenged.

Draco's mouth flew open. "Really?!"

"Yes!" Prisiclla exclaimed, her nose in the air.

"Very interesting..." Draco muttered.

"Quite,” Prisiclla nodded, arching an eyebrow.

"Umm... you have very pretty eyes..." Draco said slowly.

"Disgusting, are you trying to flatter me?” Priscilla asked loudly.

--

"Well, clearly, you seem to love me."

"Not at all!”

"What? How can you reject the great and terrible Draco Malfoy? I can OWN you if I wanted... that is how rich I am."

"Yes, well my dad can close you in a tiny closet in one of his 700 stores, and no one will find you, EVER."

Draco and Priscilla glared at each other, each spinning on their heel and walking the opposite way. Except Draco slammed into the back of the train.

Priscilla stormed angrily up the train, opening compartments.

"VICKY?! LYDIA?!" She yelled loudly each time she opened a door.

She was getting more and more agitated by the second, throwing open doors and not closing them. Priscilla stamped her way down the train for about twenty seconds, and then by sheer luck did she open the compartment where Vicky and Lydia were sitting with some random redheads.

"PRISCILLA!" Vicky shrieked as soon as she caught sight of her friend. "Uh, I have to leave…” Vicky said slowly to everyone else in the compartment, as if they wouldn’t catch on that she was simply making excuses.

Lydia stood up quickly and simultaneously pushed Priscilla out of the compartment, while pulling Vicky out as well.

"Why are we leaving?" Priscilla asked. "I was coming to sit with you!"

"Boys are dumb," Vicky huffed. Suddenly, she spotted a somewhat now familiar boy a few feet away desperately trying to flatten his hair, "Nevermind!"

"HARRY PORTIA!” Priscilla yelled obnoxiously loud.

Harry turned around and gazed quizzically at the three friends. "Erm, hi?"

Vicky blushed dark red and Lydia laughed out loud.

"Nothing, nothing!" Priscilla shouted again. "Just reading a magazine!" She waved the magazine with the huge photo of Harry on the front.

His brow furrowed and he walked into the compartment next to him.

"Priscilla!" Vicky yelled, close to tears.

"I'm sorry!"

The train had begun to slow down and a loud voice was heard from invisible speakers. "We will be arriving at Hogwarts in precisely seven minutes!"

The three girls gasped, and dashed to change into their robes.

Students began filing their way out of the train, and were soon exposed to the chilly night air.

Lydia wrinkled her nose and walked away, in search of Oliver.

"FIRS YERS! FIRS YEARS THIS'R WAY!" The huge giant man Vicky met at the ice cream shop was yelling.

She also noticed that Harry Potter was standing next to him.

"Vicky..." Priscilla said solemnly, "I think we're the first years."

Vicky looked at her incredulously, and tugged her along to where the giant man was helping students into little boats.

"Umm... no thank you..." Priscilla said slowly, but the man had already hoisted her into a boat. "OH MY GOD" she screamed rather loudly.

"Um, Hi Mister umm.. man, big, person?" Vicky asked uncertainly. "Could you put me in the same boat as—"

But it was too late. The hairy giant had put her in a boat with Malfoy and his nasty fat friends.

"Hi..." she said quietly. Draco sneered and spat some insult about Priscilla, which Vicky found quite strange, "Sorry?"

But before she could wait for an explanation, she saw the fatter of the two fatty's withdrawing four chocolate frogs from his cloak pocket.

"Those are mine!" she yelled loudly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 4 Preview:

Priscilla looked back and forth between them, "Vicky, this is Cha Chong."

The girl looked at Priscilla and glared, "No, it's Cho Chang, thank you.”