The Alexander Story

the girl out my window

Ch.1
Ok mom. I scream down to her in the kitchen. I turn back to the TV and turn it off but as I turn around I see something out the window. As I look closer I see that it is Bridget Connuly a girl I know from school. We have math and science together but that’s about it. I notice her every day in the back of the class alone I don’t think she even knows who I am but I can’t blame her for that I really shy when it comes to girls but what is so strange about her is around other girls I can say hi and that’s about it. Not her I can’t say hi to save my life I try really hard but I just choke on my words every time. It could be the fact that I use to like her when we were little. I use to love to watch her play soccer in the yard and draw stuff but then out of no where she showing me her drawings it could be me never saying anything to her but I’m not so sure about it but I still like her I think. I run down stairs into the kitchen grab the trash from my mom take it around the house put it in the trash can and race to the front. As I think to my self if I run I could catch up to her I start up the road but the closer I get the more nerviest I get. When I get close enough to see that she was crying I see her turn around I hide behind a tree as fast as I can. This is where my story begins with me James Alexander a really shy boy and Bridget the one girl I can’t even say hi to.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a story in the work