Status: Back on haitus. Yeah, I know, guys; sorry. I'm focusing more on The First Cut Is The Deepest right now. So when I get the urge to start writing on this again, I will. =) Don't unsubscribe! =]

Forced by Love

Chapter 6

"What?! What will that do?"

"It will solve your money problems."

"How?" I questioned him like he was crazy.

"If you pretend to be my girlfriend, I'll pay for your bills. Not only just for the money you owe, but for your future bills too."

I looked at him, confused as ever.

"You mean... you will pay the bills that we owe to the school and the rest of my High School bills?"

"Yes. And after you graduate, I'll pay for your college bills too. Any college you want to go to."

"But how can you pay for all of that?"

"I'm rich. I bought that house with my own money. I don't live with my parents." He explained.

By, 'that house', I guess he was talking about the house that used to have the For Sale sign.

"Are you serious?"

"Yup."

"But how am I going to explain this to my mom?"

"Uh... say you got a job. A job to a rich man that is very handsome." He said grinning.

"What job?" I said, testing him.

"A maid."

"You mean, cooking and cleaning?"

"Yes. And the other part of the deal is that you actually have to be my maid too."

"I have to pretend to be your girlfriend, but actually have to be your maid? And clean your house and cook your food?"

"Yeah. Deal?" He said, holding out his hand out.

I glanced at the bills on the table then back at Riley.

"Deal." I said as I shook his hand.

He grinned at me. "Good."

"When do I start?"

"Right now." He said.

"What?"

"Come on. Let's go!"

"Wait! Can't I change?" I said, glancing down at my clothes.

He looked at my clothes too. The he nodded.

"Yeah, you do need to change." He agreed.

I started to go upstairs to my room to change, but for some reason, Riley followed me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going to pick out what you have to wear."

I rolled my eyes at him. I entered my room and put my bag on the floor. I put my hair into a messy bun, while looking through my closet. Riley sat on my bed and watched me. I noticed him studying my every move. Creepy.

Before I actually got to pick something out, he came and picked something out for me. He picked out a short black skirt and a white tank top. I looked at the outfit in disgust.

"Hell no!" I said.

"I want you to wear these kinds of clothes when you come to my house after school." He explained.

"No. I'm not going to wear those."

"I'm your boss now. So this is your uniform." He said smirking.

"Ugh..." I grabbed the clothes and pushed him out of my room.

I put the clothes on and looked in the mirror. I looked like... I can't even tell how I thought I looked. Riley then walked back into the room seconds later. He looked me up and down and smiled devilishly. I backed away a bit. He stepped forward and grabbed my waist.

"Let's go!" He pushed me out of my room and out of my house.

He led me to his car and we both got in. About 30 seconds later, we arrived at his house. Well, he did live right there.

That was dumb.

I rolled my eyes at him. I got out of his car, pulling my skirt down as low as I could. He ushered me into his house and sat me down on his couch.

"Ok. Here's the rules. I'm your boss, so you do what I say. You will also be a maid to my friends. And everyone else I tell you to."

"Only in this house and around you, right?"

"Yes." He said.

I nodded in understanding.

"And also, if one of my friends or something tell you to do something you don't want to do, I have power over them and you. So I'll say if you have to do it or not. Got it?"

"Yes." I said.

"Good. Now, get me a soda." I rolled my eyes at him, but complied.

When I got him his soda, he handed me a silver serving plate.

"What's this?" I ask.

"A serving plate. You now have to use this when you serve food or drinks to us."

"O... k. Quick question. Do I always have to wear clothes like this?" I asked, looking down.

"I'll tell you what to wear. So sometimes, each day is totally different."

"Oh. Okay."

I stood there awkwardly, just looking around. Riley noticed this and watched me in my uncomfortable state.

"You can sit down if you like?"

I nodded and sat down on his couch. Then everything went silent for awhile.

Minutes later, the rest of the guys walked into the house, sweating like pigs.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"Someone said there was a shortcut here. And us being the stupid ones, actually took the shortcut and it led us to some pool hall down the opposite direction from here." Scott said.

"Oops..." Riley said, faking innocence.

I glared at him and turned to the rest of the guys.

"Was the pool hall called Rocky's Pool Hall?"

"Yeah." Said Roy.

"That place is awesome! I sometimes go there to hang out." I explained.

"But that bar is filled with smoke... and... drinking." Chase said, trying to pick the right words.

"Then you didn't go to the smoke-free area." I explained.

"Wow... My girlfriend goes to pool halls and gets drunk. Interesting..." Riley said.

I sent him a glare.

"For your information, I don't get drunk, 'cause I don't drink. And I just go to pool halls to hang out and play some pool. Thank you very much!" I said.

"So you play?" Riley asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked back.

"I'll play you. Over at Rocky's Pool Hall. Right now."

"Right now?"

"Right now."

"Fine. But I better warn you. I've played for years. I'm pretty good." I said.

We all got inside their other car. It was a black Yukon.

Roy was driving, Derek was in the front with him, and Scott and Chase were in the middle of the car. And of course, me and Riley sat in the very back.

He scooted up really close to me and put his arm around me. I rolled my eyes at him.

Minutes later, we arrived at the pool hall. We all got out of the car and went inside. I said hi to the bartender and ordered 5 sodas and a beer. Riley wanted beer. We got our drinks and went to the back to the smoke-free area.

I went to an empty pool table and set it up.

"Men before maids." I smiled to him.

He smirked at me and took his stick. He broke it and got 1 one. Then another. Then another. But on his 4th try, he missed. My turn.

I was solid, while he was stripped. I got 1 in and every other single one after that. Last, was the 8 ball.

"Top right hand corner pocket." I called.

And in it went.

I turned around to see Riley and the guys gaping at me.

"H-how... W-what..." Riley stuttered.

"I warned you, didn't I?"

Riley's expression changed from disbelief to amazement.

"You amaze me." He said.

For some reason, I blushed at his comment. I grabbed my soda and took a sip. He did the same with his beer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!
Readers at the moment: 18
Comments at the moment: 8
Subscribers at the moment: 7