Walking in Damnation

Prolouge

Shadows ran their cool fingers along the already cold body. Soft, golden hair framed her face. Broken branches littered the area around her. Her electric blue eyes moved, slowly at first. Cree pushed herself up, dead muscles protesting, until she stood. Her light blue wings unfurled slowly. She gaze met the sky, recalling.

‘Bixby, Cree has been exiled on this day for reasons unspecified to us Lowers.’

She ran a delicate hand through her hair. Who were the other three? With one last glance at the sky, she furled her wings and started walking.

*~~*

With strong arms, Creature hauled himself out of the water in which he fell. His already brown hair was now caked in mud. He shook himself to rid his body of the water. He stretched his grey wings to their full span and quickly furled them. He turned back to the water and gave his reflection a small smile. His fangs glistened in the blazing sun.

‘Holly,… Creature, real name unknown, has been exiled on this day for hostile actions toward a Superior.’

There had been others though. His mission was to find them.

*~~*

Black hair hung over the boys face. He shook his head to clear his vision. Aiden finished brushing the sand off him and glared at the sky. His midnight wings were hidden away, nestled against his back. He took a calming breath of air and turned his back to the ocean. Taking a few strides he recalled his banishment.

‘Christopher, Aiden has been exiled on this day for insubordination and violent tendencies toward a Superior.’

Four of them had been banished today. He decided to attempt to find them.

*~~*

Alexandra stretched her pinkish wings. Falling hurt. Her emerald eyes gazed at her surroundings. She guessed she was in the mountains. She gingerly reached up to feel her head. A few of her red strands came away with her hand. She watched as a lazy cloud made its way across the sky.

‘White, Alexandra has been exiled on this day for conspiring against a group of Superiors.’

The other four who had been banished might be the key. She started down the trail.

*~~*

Four fallen angels, banished from Heaven, walking in eternal damnation.