Carpe Diem

Disclaimer: I do not own the My Chemical Romance guys, or any other famous person in this story. I do however own Jessica, Harley, and the many other people in this story.

Name: Jessica Hendricks
Age: 19
Info: She Just Graduated from Lake City High School wither her friends. She Desires to become either a photographer or a massage therapist. Throughout her life, Jessica was abused in everyway imaginable, which is why she has issues with people. Only a few people know about her true past, everyone else just knows the storied she makes up to make it seem like she had a decent childhood.
Appearance: Tall being 5'10" with hazel eyes. Long brown hair and adverage build.

Name: Harley Peters
Age: 18
Info: She is Jessica's best friend in the whole world. She was there to help her through her problems. Harely has had a hard time in her life too, which is why Jessica and her get along so well. They are their for each other. Harely desires to become a photographer for a magazine somewhere in New York. She was accepted into the Univeristy of New Jersey. She was goign to be moving there shortly after graduation.
Apearance: Short, about 5'4" with green eyes. Shoulder length blond hair wit brown underneath. Slim build, all in all making her tiny.

The Guys: My Chemical Romance.
Ages: 19/20
Info: You should know all about them.
Appearance: You should know what they look like. It was before Mikey had the lasor eyes surgery.