Carpe Diem

What a day

Harely guided me into the living room filled with the five guys. Once agin, all eyes were on us. I shook a little harder as I looked around the room. "Calm down, honey. They won't hurt you. I promise." Harley said soflty to me. I nodded, knowing she was right, but I still couldn't stop shaking. The only spot advailable to sit was between Ray and Mikey on the couch. "Want me to sit with you, or can I sit with Frankie?" She asked so only I could hear.

"I will sit by myself. Go sit with Frank. Man I feel like a little kid again." I whispered to her, causing us both to laugh. She smiled and hugged me.

"Kay." She moved away from me and sat on Frank's lap. I moved to the couch and sat next to Ray.

"Hey again." He said softly to me. As soon as he did this I was instantly calmer and my shaking stopped.

"Hey." I whispered to him. I looked over at Harley and she mouthed 'WTF?!?' at me. I just shrugged.

I listened to the six other people in the room start up a conversation. Soon, I felt my eyes begin to droop. I leaned my head on Ray's should and almost fell asleep.

"My lover and I are going to bed." Harley said as she stood in front of me and grabbed my hand.She pulled me up into a standing position.

"Lover?!" Gerard asked with a smirk plastered on his face. This got all the guys attention.

"Not like that you sicko. I told you that before in the kitchen." She said and laughed. "It's an inside joke. Anyways, see you in the morning." She said and led me out of the room. We went up the stairs and down the hall. Finally she stopped at a door on the right. She opened the door and we went inside. I saw my bags sititng on the bed.

"What a day." I said sleepily, as I pulled a tank top and pajama bottoms from one of my bags. I changed and collected my contact case, glasses, tooth brush, and toothpaste. "Where's the bathroom?" I asked Harley.

"Down the hall. last door on the left at the top of the stairs." She said as she tugged ehr shirt off and began to put a new one on.

I left the room and walked down the hall to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took out my contacts. I slid my glasses on and gathered my things. As I left the bathroom, I ran into Mikey.

"Hey, I didn't know you wear glasses." He commented.

"Yeah, but I prefer contacts." I said in a whisper. He smiled.

"Glasses suit you. Very cute." He said and smiled at me agian. I felt my face start to burn red.

"Thanks, but I got to go." I said shakily. He nodded. "Night." I went back down the hall to the room I was sharing with Harley. For the first time, I looked around the room. The walls were apinted black with a Nightmare Before Christmas mural on one wall. There was NMBC stuff everywhere, on the black desk, on the queen sized bed, on the shelves, and even on the ceiling.

"Nice room." I siad as I began to put my stuff away to where Harley said I could.

"Thanks, I did it myself, with some help of Gerard and Frankie." She said and crawled into the bed. I crawled in next to her. We laid there facing each other. We talked for about an hour before we drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
so I don't know but I'm hoping you like it.