Status: I will update as much as possible. It all depends on who comments.

Changes

Be Careful For What You Wish For

And I’d give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be
And I don’t want to go home right now


Jimmy’s hand touched my hip softly, like he was afraid to touch me. I took a step closer to him so that I could put my hand on his arm and the other in his large palm. His cool fingers intertwined with my warm ones as we became more comfortable with each other.

And you can’t fight the tears that ain’t coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you’re alive.


“This song really speaks to me.” Jimmy said quietly.

“Really? How?” I asked looking up at his serene face.

“I feel that this song says everything that I cannot.” he answered still not looking down at me.

My heart was beating so fast that I thought it was going to break free from my chest. I didn’t want to meddle anymore for fear of embarrassing myself. It is safe to say that my grip on his hand tightened and the gap between us closed.

And I don't want the world to see me,
Cause I don't think that they'd understand.
When everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am.


The song faded away and I pulled away from Jimmy but still held his hand. A soft smile was on his lips which made me give one to him in return. Someone’s distant voice drifted to us which made Jimmy tow me along with him. Off in the distance I could see the rest of the guys watching us intently as we made out way over to them but without warning something cold splashed down the front of my dress. Quickly turning around I soon spotted where the wetness came from.

“Holy shit, like, you did you have to run right into me?” the girl screamed in my face.

It took a second but I soon realized who the girl was. Her name was Chey and she was in a few of my classes. I never really talked to her because she ran with a different crowd. The green eyes staring at me now shown red because I had knocked her drink out of her hand. But I had more of a right to be mad because I was now drenched with fruit punch.

“Hey, I’m sorry ok. It was just an accident.” I said in defense.

“Yeah right, those thunder thighs of yours did the damage.” she yelled yet again at me.

“I won’t let you talk to her that way.” Jimmy growled as he stepped in front of me.

Seeing Jimmy now had made Chey complete a total 180° turn in her attitude. She began to bat her thick mascara laden eyebrows and flick her light brown hair away so that he could see her whole face. I gagged at how hard she was trying to get him to notice her. Jimmy was never going to fall for it.

“I’m just upset that your date walked right into me. I’m lucky that all that was damaged was my lack of drink.”

“Whatever, I’m through with this.” he said now being fully annoyed with the girl.

We turned around and walked away from her but that didn’t stop her voice from staying with us.

“If you’re through with her then you know where to find me.” she giggled crazily.

At this point the crowd wasn’t as thick as before so getting to the guys was easier on us. When we joined them I also saw that Kourtney was here with Matt. They really seemed to be enjoying their time together. Johnny, Zacky, and Brian were also here with their dates, none of which I knew. Whoever was sitting on Zacky’s lap must have sensed my curiosity because she filled me in.

“Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Lauren, Zacky’s better half.” she said with a sweet smile.

I smiled back at her and gave a little wave. She had gorgeous cool grey eyes that held so much warmth in them when you could actually see them behind her shaggy black bangs. Zacky’s lap seemed to be a perfect place for her petite frame. The girl who had her arm linked with Johnny’s ran up to me and pulled me from my comfortable place next to Jimmy. I was already in love with her hair. Her short pixie hair was a bright purple color that played up her grey eyes.

“Hey, I’m Audrey. Let me just say that I’m glad that Jimmy got himself a girl.” she said under her breath as Jimmy watched us with a grin. “Also, that girl down there tends to be Brian’s main squeeze. Just give them time and they’ll make it official. Her name is Jirony and she usually keeps to herself until she gets to know a person, so don’t let her attitude fool you. I nodded my head and looked in her direction. Jirony had long red wavy hair that covered up some of the tattoos she had. Like the other girls she had gorgeous pale skin that had an unearthly glow. The three were all so beautiful it really made me feel inadequate to be with the group. Feeling a pair of eyes on me I glanced up to meet Jirony’s shiny coal black eyes.

“Colie, what’s all over your dress?” Matt asked.

I frowned when he asked me that. My dress was still a little damp and now it was starting to get sticky. Stupid slut just ruined my friend’s dress not to mention my evening as well.

“Chey, you know that head cheerleader? I accidentally bumped into her which sent her punch flying all over me.” I said aggravated and then thought to myself, “Damn whore tried spreading her legs for Jimmy also.

The girls gave me sympathetic looks and then glanced over at Jimmy and just stared for a bit. It must have been an inside thing because I felt that I was missing something going on right now.

“The world would be a better place without people like that.” I stated more to myself.

“Wow, she really upset you didn’t she?” Lauren asked, genuinely concerned.

“Yeah, she did.” I mumbled.

I looked up from my hands to find that Jimmy had disappeared. He wasn’t anywhere near the group. I asked the guys if they knew where he went but none of them said much. Standing up I got pulled down by Johnny who tried to reassure me that he wasn’t far. Zacky thought that he was probably using the bathroom. The weird looks in their eyes told me that something was up and my curiosity got the best of me. I slid Johnny’s arm away from mine and left in search of my date. I’m not sure how many laps I did around the courtyard but I still couldn’t find him. Panic started to set in because I was upset that Jimmy pulled his infamous magic trick and vanished from me again. Turning the corner I found myself in one of the many locker rooms that the school had. Why I was here I’m not quite sure. I was about to leave when I heard a girl giggle in the darkness. Normally I would have been so disgusted that I would have just left right then. But something told me to stay. It was like a voice was saying, “Colie, don’t be afraid.” which lead me further into the room. The only source of light was from the two exit signs at both doors to the room. An eerie red glow surrounded me as I followed the voice of the girl.

“Oh Jimmy.” the girl whispered.

I stood there, transfixed with anger. It now occurred to me who the girl was. Chey got her wish didn’t she? My blood began to boil at the pure audacity of that guy. What kind of mind games was he trying to play with me? The locker room was split into three sections with the lockers themselves creating the dividers of the room. The two of them must be in the last section. I slipped my heels off so that I wouldn’t make any noise. I turned the last corner and there a few feet in front of me were Jimmy and Chey. His back was towards me but I still saw what he was doing. One arm was secured snuggly behind her back while the other cradled her neck. He was going at her neck leaving kisses down the side of it. Chey let out a slight gasp as he hit a sensitive spot all while I stood there watching. Those green eyes that were glaring at me earlier now watched me in sheer bliss. She had no intention of telling Jimmy I was here. I could see that she liked watching me get hurt by this. Her moans got louder but I could tell she was faking and doing a horrible job at it. Triumph twinkled in those eyes as she continued to let Jimmy suck on her neck. But then everything took a sharp turn. I heard a sick puncturing sound like if someone was to stab a leather couch. Her green eyes now held so much fear. A sick mixture of slurping and fleshy sounds were coming from Jimmy. I couldn’t move. It was like watching a car accident; you couldn’t turn away for anything. Chey let out a few whimpers before her eyelids began to droop. A face that was just full of life now held none. Jimmy dropped her lifeless body like a sack of potatoes. My eyes doubled in fear as I saw her neck for the first time. A small chunk was ripped out and little flaps of skin dangled from the wound. Nothing leaked from the hole in her neck. It was as if she had no blood to give. Jimmy’s back was shaking and his breathing was very shallow. I wanted to run away and scream for help so bad but my feet just wouldn’t take me. He slowly turned around and when I made eye contact with him I cried out in fear. His eyes were black as night. Chey’s blood covered his entire chin and some of it ran down his neck. The thing that sent the most fear in me was his teeth. Two gleaming white fangs glowed in the red light. I had to be seeing things. Why would Jimmy have fangs? None of this made sense. But, wait, it did make sense. Everything came at me so fast, all the memories and hints, that it made me mentally and physically sick. The cold skin, the overly beautiful features, the amazing speed and agility, and all the little things that I’ve seen. Vampire.

*************************************************************************************

Ok, what happens next?

1. Colie runs away in fear.
2. Jimmy becomes violent in anger.
3. Jimmy tells Colie to go away.

Also, here are the new girlfriends!

Audrey (Lady_Plague_6661)

Physical - I have short, layered purple hair. (it's brown in the picture though) I have grey/grey eyes. I'm about 5'6" and medium body type.

Picture = http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=213nc01&s=4

Personality - I'm really random and love music. I'm obsessed with Bring Me The Horizon and mongooses. I'm loud and people say I’m funny. and also I’m really good at listening and giving advice. I'm also what people would label "punk" or "hardcore" but I don’t like labels.

Name: JIrony Rose (mistakenxXxtragedy)

Hair: wavy, goes down to the middle of my back, dark red.
Eyes: Coal black but shiny.
Body:. Curvy and tall
Piercings: single piercings in both ears.

Tattoos:
• fleur-de-lys , behind left ear.
• “To know my deed is to not know myself” written on right forearm.
• A crescent moon surrounded by stars on left shoulder blade.

Other appearance:
• wears hair down when out but wears it in a clip anywhere else.
• Wears glasses except for when is out.
• Keeps fingernails short but clean.
• Has scarred up knees and elbows and a long thin scar on collarbone.
• Doesn’t wear much make-up. Except for occasional eyeliner

Other:
• loves the colors lime green and purple
• plays guitar keyboard, and sings.
• Outspoken
• Sarcastic
• Is difficult until you get to know her
• Likes medieval like accessories
• Medical wiz.
• Likes batman especially Harley Quinn and the joker.
• Close friends with the other girls and the guys.
• Wears a necklace on a long chain always out of view.
• Loves pop rocks
• Awesome at video games
• Artistic
• Good at baseball, football, and soccer
• Horrible at basketball, studying, and computer games
• Stubborn
• A dancer

Background:
• Has a mother she doesn’t have contact with. (doesn’t speak about father)
• Doesn’t live with Brian.
• Her and Brian have an open relationship.

Hobbies:
• Writing
• Designing clothing
• Listening and composing music
• Sleeping.

Lauren (LaurenXPlague)
-hyperactive
- perverted
-down to earth

Picture: http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/hkqueen-5/scene%20girls/girl.jpg
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to all who wanted to be girlfriends but these three beat you to it.
gracias to chey (xXvengeance.loveXx) for letting me put her in the story.
if anyone else wants to have little roles in the story like chey i'll see what i can do!