Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

X.

That same night I slept, but not as well as I had hoped to. After that days following events I had wished for a peaceful, calm sleep but the pain was excruciating.

Now knowing that Master’s birth name is Emmenn.

It felt quite…Different. To know after all these centuries that my Master did have a birth name, for all I would address him as was Master.

All thanks to his dear brother Edward.

I had wished so much that they did not have that argument over me, but who was I to judge?

The way he was defending me was despicable, there was no need to do such a thing, I was who I was and he needed not to intrude on it.

However when he did, it made me appreciate that someone actually did care for me, though I could never thank him for such a thing.

The sunlight was gently radiating in through the cracks in the boards.

There was a knock on the door startling me from my thoughts.

I got up slowly to answer the door.

“Oh, Miss I’m sorry I didn’t mean to intrude, you were not sleeping were you?”

“It is quite alright Sire, is their anything you needed?”

“No, I just came up to see if you were alright.”

“You need not worry about me, I am quite alright Sire.”

“Okay, that is good.”

There was silence, as if he were waiting for something.

“Thank you Sire…For what you did yesterday.”

“Anytime Miss.” The smile obvious in his voice.

He still waited.

“Is there something else you wanted Sire?”

He was struggling to answer but eventually did answer “I know that the punishment you are receiving is partially my fault, I say partially because I know that you will disagree and say it is not am I correct?”

“Yes you are Sire.”

“I am going to try and…Reduce your punishment-”

“There is no need to Sire, for Master will not agree.”

“Ah, that is where I come in; you see I am packed with many tricks.” He joked, I held in the chance at laughing at his very poor joke.

“Sire, I would rather you didn't for it will trigger Master's anger further.”

“Then I shall prevent it from happening.”

“Sire I do wish you would stop protecting me from Master, I have been going through this for centuries, you protecting me will not help stop it.”

“I do not appreciate my brother…Punishing you the way he does it is a very disturbing sight to watch.”

“Then I ask you Sire to not watch and continue your life as it had been before you came here.”

“Do you not see, I can not, after witnessing thus far, you seem to occupy my thoughts everywhere I go I can not stand the thought of Emmenn hurting you it is too…Unbearable.

“If you will not continue your life as it had been then I shall.”

“Ha! You have tried that before Miss, it has not worked.” He reminded me.

He was never going to stop.

“Sire, please.” I begged.

“I can not help but worry Miss.” I sighed greatly.

I was so used to being tortured but never helped.

“Miss look up at me.” He whispered, I strained my eyes away from his beautiful golden eyes. “Very well then, if you shall not look me in the eyes, then I shall never stop protecting you. Until that day, Miss thank you.” From his shadow, I noticed he bowed his head before he was gone.

He had said thank you. Never before had anyone said such wonderful words to me, it made me want to smile that he had used his…Manners towards me, a servant who had killed his people, and yet here he was saying a simple yet welcome thank you.

I tied my hair up neatly always one of Masters rules, The Hair Rule: Your hair must always be neat, never a strand hanging out. before making my way downstairs, the start of starvation day 1.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I forgot to mention in the other chapter that Master is in fact Emmenn, not Emmett for those who are confused.

Sorry it is a bit boring having a little troubles of my own at the moment!

Comments make me smile :D