Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

XII.

“Why not have a break Miss?” He stood in the door way of Master’s bedroom.

“It is best if I complete my duties now Si-Edward.”

I was still struggling to call him Edward, for I was so used to calling him Sire.

“Are you hungry missed, you must be after he sentenced you to starvation.”

“It was only yesterday Si-Edward.” I reminded him.

“You are never going to get use to it are you?” That lovely smirk obvious in his words.

“No, sorry Edward.

“Despite it only being yesterday you must still be hungry, famished even!”

“I have grown use to this Edward.”

“This is not the first time?” He started to sound a bit unpleasant.

“No.”

“Never have I seen or known of my brother to do such cruel and torturous things.”

“It is alr-”

“Do not say it is alright! How can you say such a thing, he is sorrowly wrong for laying a finger on you in such an inappropriate manner in the first place!” The tone in Sire’s voice made me feel threatened of what he would be like if he were to be very outraged with someone.

“Oh Miss please forgive me for yelling at you, I never meant to do so I just over reacted, I am very sorry please forgive me for my absurd behavior!” His voice pleaded.

“It is alright, I shouldn’t have spoken in the first place.”

“No, it is my fault I shouldn’t have interrupted you.”

I was about to object, but was taught to never continue arguing over such silly topics.

I got back to work cleaning the bed.

“Miss, I am just going to go out for a little while.”

“You do not need to ask for my permission Sir-Edward.” I quickly corrected myself.

“Then you need not ask my permission for every duty you do.”

“Sorry Edward.”

“Neither do you need to apologize for every mistake you make.”

“Sor-Never mind.”

“I shall be back soon,” There was a quick cool breeze before a dark figure was shadowing over me “You need not worry.” Then he was gone.

Once Sire had returned he forbade me from entering the kitchen, so I did not.

I had no idea what he was doing in the kitchen, but whatever it be I knew that their would be cleaning up afterwards.

My tasks were finished much earlier then usual, due to the fact that Sire never made my life a living hell, making every task harder for me or even harming me preventing me from my duties.

“M’ lady, would you come into the kitchen for a second.” Sire’s voice beckoned for me.

I quickly but carefully got up from the hard ground and made my way downstairs.

Upon entering the kitchen, there was a delicious aroma in the air, making my mouth water.

“Yes Edward.” I answered.

“Would you sit at the table please Miss?”

I sat at the table even though I was forbidden too.

“I know that you are denying the fact that you are hungry, so I took it upon myself and cooked you up a feast.”

“I am not hungry, Edward.”

“I had a feeling you might say that so I am making it an order that you must eat it or I will have to take precautions further and force you myself, though I would be thankful it you did eat yourself.”

“But Edward-”

“Please Miss; I know you are hungry just one bite of anything you desire.”

I looked up towards the table at all the food he had taken the time to prepare, just for me.

I reached towards the strip of bacon, and placed it in my mouth. I savored the flavor, it practically melted in my mouth for it was gone in less then a second. After tasting the mouth watering bacon I just could not help myself and attacked the next helpless victim, the beautifully fried eggs.

I finished up the last drop of water, licking the side of my mouth, savoring the flavor of my most likely first and last beautifully set food.

Realization hit me as I remembered that I was not alone in the room.

“I have never seen someone be so hungry, Miss.”

“I-I-I…”

I was stuck for words, I could not say sorry for I could not deny the truth that what Sire had made was one of the best meals I had had in a long period of time.

“Thank you, Edward.”

“Anytime time Miss.” I could tell that he was smiling for I knew that he would after succeeding making me eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments!

Sorry for the wait!

:D