Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

XV.

“Please Miss, it is torturous enough that I have to watch my brother…”

“I understand that you are simply trying to be kind Edward, but I am fine-”

“Do not say you are fine, up in the attic. There is no bed up there, nor any sheets to keep you warm. So please do me a favor and take up this offer, I am pretty sure that this will be one of your very few chances to sleep in a very comfortable bed on a very chilly night, which I do not sleep in, it would be best to be used up by someone, do you not agree Miss?”

He was right, we were approaching very cold nights and tonight I knew was going to be one of them.

“I just don’t think that-”

“Master is not here right now Miss, one night. Please.” His eyes pleaded.

“I will think about it.” I gave in, those pleading gold eyes, I could not resist.

“Thank you, Miss. Though it is best that you make your decision quick, night is approaching.” He smirked, somehow knowing what my answer was.

There was no more to do, however with Sire standing before me, I felt as if his stare were overpowering me. Making me feel less and less vulnerable of doing anything, let alone stand by myself.

He had no idea of the sort of effect he had on me.

“Miss are you alright, your heart seems to be speeding up.”

“You can hear my heartbeat?” I quizzed.

“Yes, it is a wonderful thing to hear, especially yours right now.” A rush of blood rose straight up to my cheeks.

His words flattered me.

“Miss, if you do not calm down you will faint.” He chuckled lightly.

“Well I suggest you leave then, Edward.”

“Am I the one having this effect on you?” He mocked.

“No.” I lied and he could see it. It was clearly visible.

“Do you really want me to leave or do you prefer me to stay?”

“Right now I would prefer you to leave.” I replied, though it was not truthful answer.

“If you insist.”

And then he was gone.

I didn’t know what to do now, however sleep sounded splendid.

I had made decision, for he was right. I never would get another chance like this, to sleep comfortably in a bed, though I did not feel as if I was clean enough for a bed.

My knotty, scruffy, dirty hair would leave marks all over the fluffy white pillow, my only set of clothes would leave black marks all over the sheets and comforter.

Though a nice sleep sounded wonderful, those beautiful pillows that I have always wanted to sleep on.

Just one night wouldn’t hurt.

A nice hot shower did sound nice; it would wash away that unclean feeling that always followed me wherever I went.

Though a shower was forbidden.

But with the amount of rules that I had broken, one more rule wouldn’t hurt.

The shower in Sire’s room sounded best.

I made my way over towards the cupboard containing all the towels. I grabbed the oldest one with all the holes and rips on it.

Somehow as I made my way towards the bathroom, I felt as if someone were watching me, observing every step I made. The feeling making me shiver.

The hot water felt so good, against my dirty skin. The water rushing down my head. However I did not linger in their for too long.

The towel itched against my now red skin, but I took no notice of it, just glad that I finally had a shower after nearly 56 years. The last shower was for a lovely party that Master held, he didn’t want me to look so untidy, which is when he forced me to wash myself, handing me a bucket of cold water.

It wasn’t a very…Pleasant feeling to be washed with ice cold water. He had even added ice in the bucket just to torture me more, which was a bad idea because I saved most of the ice cubes keeping them and preserving them as water. It lasted for 43 days.

Walking out of the bathroom and back into Sire’s room something caught my eye.

Lying on the bed was a new pair of clothes. A simple grey top three sizes to big and a pair of black pants though there was nothing for me to wear underneath.

But the pants and top were enough for me.

I smiled to myself.

I slipped into my new pair of clothes before looking at the bed I usually when a special guest were to come over.

I jumped onto the bed, giggling like a 4 year old.

For the first time in over one thousand years I would have a nice peaceful sleep…
I am happy…
I laughed…
I smiled…
I felt something besides grief and guilty.

And it was all thanks to Master’s brother. Edward
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it has been sooooo...Long!

I've been quite busy and still am!

Sorry that this was posted so late!

Anywho, comments would be lovely!

And thank you for all the comments, readers, subscribers and stars!

I tried my best to write this chapter, I really did!

XD