Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

XIX.

“Oh, I must then get used to calling you Anna-Belle, Miss.” Edward smiled down at me as I lay in the bed.

“Yes you must.” I let out a yawn.

“You must go to sleep now Miss.” Edward replied standing up.

“Edward.”

“Yes?” He turned around.

“C-Can you…” It was embarrassing to ask such a stupid question, “Can you stay with me, just for tonight. I am still a bit shaken up about tonight’s events.”

“That is fine Mi-Anna-Belle.”

I pulled the blankets open for Edward to join; he looked a bit weary at first but hesitantly joined me in the end.

“When was the last time you slept in a bed, Edward?” I questioned.

“Along time ago. It has been a while, but it feels good to just relax on one Mis-Anna-Belle.”

“You do not have to call me Anna-Belle, it is much easier if you just address me as Miss. I know you are just doing out of the courtesy out of your own kindness but it is fine if you address me as Miss, it sounds more appropriate.”

“As you wish, Miss.” He brought his hand up towards my face, gently brushing away a strand of hair, which was in the way of my eyes.

His cold hand began to slowly stroke my face, relaxing the tension in my face.

I opened my eyes again to look into his.

“Do you not breathe Edward?”

“Why do you ask Miss?”

“I do not feel your breath when you are merely a few inches away from me, nor does your chest rise.”

He chuckled lightly “I do not need to breath, all the time, it is one of the many charms that a vampire has.”

“That is very…Charming.” I let out a breathy laugh.

“Have you ever heard of those fairytales, which I am sure you must have.”

“Yes I have, I heard of Cinderella the one who loses her glass slipper.”

“Yes, but have you heard one in particular known as Beauty and the Beast.

“I believe I have, it was a very interesting French fairytale I had read. With the Beauty and the Beast, any particular reason why, Edward?”

“I suddenly thought of it when you said charming-”

“Have I not said charming before?”

“Yes you may have but it had never occurred to me that the fairytale somehow related to us.” He responded.

“Continue.” I prompted.

“The relationship we have between us is very edgy, we do not know where we stand, but however the relation we do have is forbidden, like the love Belle, had for the Beast.”

“And for some strange coincidence her name coincidently had to be Belle.”

“See you are like the Belle, the meaning of her name being exactly what you are, beautiful, whilst the beast, the fearsome young, handsome vampire being I. Beast a fearsome creature that lurks in the night or day. And being a vampire that is exactly what I am.” He pointed out. “Oh and if I do say so myself, your name is beautiful Miss. You should be truly honest with the meaning of what you are.”

“A monster, a beast, that seems to be the true meaning of what I am.”

“No Miss, a beautiful, talented young lady who deserves a chance at life, not to be held back by consequences that are not even worth her time.”

“You talk as if I am an open book.

“It is one of my many charms to read people so easily and well.”

“Well it makes sense if you are simply that charming Edward, is there any other fairytales that seem to take place in our so called relationship, if so please, continue.”

“The story of Romeo and Juliet is a very honest and true relationship that comes to mind.”

“I am not very fond of this fairytale.”

“Oh it is not a fairytale Miss; it is destiny that takes a wrong turn.”

“Oh?” For some reason these fairytales that Edward was explaining to me was the only reason why I was still awake.

“You see, Romeo and Juliet are both supposed to be enemies, though when they first catch sight of each other it is like love at first sight for the both of them, though with all the twist, turns and complications of keeping their love together they struggle to keep up with each other.” This Romeo and Juliet interested me a lot.

“They at first did not let any trials stop the love they had for each other, though things become worse that was until the night Juliet had taken a poisonous drug which would only last for some time, Juliet had delivered a note to Romeo, though he had never received it and when he had been told that Juliet was dead he thought that he should not longer live, so he did the only thing he could do.” Edward had paused there.

“What did he do Edward?” This story was the most intriguing story I had heard.

“Romeo takes it upon himself to take his own life by drinking a poisonous drug, after entering the church where Juliet’s body lay, he drunk it only to be founded out that Juliet had never died, however it was too late, the drug had taken place as he lay there dead, on her casket.”

“What happened to Juliet? Did she die? Please continue.” I pleaded.

“Once seeing that Romeo was dead she also took her own life by plunging a knife into herself.” I gasped.

“That is absurd, why would she do such a horrible thing?”

“It is told that they had loved each other so much that for them to be apart would be to devastating so in the end they were together.”

“Oh, I understand now.” I yawned.

“You must get some sleep now Miss. I will tell you more tomorrow, rest now.” Edward hushed.

I relaxed as his cold hand began to stoke the side of my face again as the dark slowly began to overpower me…
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this makes up for it, two updates in one night.

This chapter is more lovey dovey!

Any questions just ask me!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes I am sort of tired myself!

I'm hoping to get some comments on this!