Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

I.

“Servant.” My Master beckoned me.

I quickly made my way towards his voice.

The Report Rule: Report once called. Immediately. If I were on the other side of the world and he called for me, I still had to report. No matter what.

“Yes Master.” I answered, once entering the library.

The Eye’s Rule: Never, ever look him in the eyes, or anyone for that matter. Even if they asked you too, you still were forbidden to look them in the eyes.

“You didn’t clean up the spare room like I asked you too.”

I had forgotten all about it, I was so busy cleaning up the dishes and the rest of the house I had forgotten all about that.

“I’m sorry-” He cut me off with a slap to my right cheek, which made me stumble back, for he was strong.

“Don’t speak.” His voice roared.

“My brother will be accompanying me soon and if that room is not clean-”

“Yes Master.”

“Did you just cut me off?”

The Cut-Off Rule: Never ever cut him off. Even if the world were coming to an end and he were rambling on about something still don’t cut him off.

“Did you just cut me off?” He repeated.

“Yes.”

The Lie Rule: Never lie. Or in other words make sure that the truth or lie pleases Master. No matter what.

Before I knew it, he had thrown me over the table, hitting the bookshelf. I fell down on the ground, a stinging pain throbbing in my arm.

“Clean up the mess.” He ordered, pointed to the books that were on the floor, surrounding me.

The Obeying Rule: To always do what Master says, no matter what.

“Yes Master.” I bowed my head towards the ground.

One thing I also hadn’t done in centuries was cry.

I had cried on my first few nights staying in the attic.

I remember crying myself to sleep every night, I couldn’t even remember what had happened before I had become I slave.

I had been in here that long that I couldn’t remember who I was, before I became this.

All I know is that I was once I monster.

Destroying every living soul that smelt of vampire.

I hadn’t felt feelings in centuries. Sadness. Happiness. Alive. Positive. Strong. Love.

Just pain, sorrow, guiltiness and lonely.

I achingly got up from the spot I had fell down, and slowly picked up each book and placed it up on the shelf.

I walked out of the library, noticing that the house was quieter, which meant that Master had gone out.

He didn’t have to tell me when he was leaving, only gave me a list of chores to do.

I walked upstairs towards the spare room right across from Master’s room.My room, the attic was right at the end of the hall, which led up a flight of 10 steps towards a door, leading right into the attic.

I opened the door to the spare room, it looked perfectly fine.

Unlike other people who would take a quick glance of the perfectly fine room and say it is perfectly fine. I had to clearly. 100%. Exactly. Make sure that the room was perfectly fine.

I didn’t want to disappoint Master.

I quickly glanced in the bathroom.

Perfectly fine.

I checked underneath the bed.

Perfectly fine.

I swiped my finger on the drawers, to check for any dust.

Perfect fine.

The bed had already been done so that was,

Perfectly fine.

Everything seemed to be fine in the room, but like I had said, I didn’t want to disappoint Master.

I exited the room and walked back downstairs to finish cleaning the dishes.

At around sundown, Master had returned, but not alone.

For he was accompanied by a beautiful young lady. He was leaning on her, most of his weight on her, but she looked as if she didn’t mind.

Her beautiful nut-brown hair falling down the side of her shoulders along with her breath-taking blue eyes. Her perfectly curved lips formed a smile, as he nestled his head into her neck.

Of course I was not allowed to be caught staring, so my glance quickly moved towards the floor.

She was beautiful, but nothing compared to him.

Vampires have always been beautiful and graceful. Some of them being very observant. Just like my kind,

“Servant, get us drinks immediately.” He ordered me.

I nodded my head towards the ground before moving towards the kitchen.

I knew what would happen to that beautiful nut-brown haired girl, and of course I didn’t want it to happen, but I didn’t want to seek trouble.

So I kept it shut.

I set the two cups on the table, before making my way towards my room in the attic.

I lay on my bed, waiting-Waiting for the screams.

We lived far away from town, from what I have heard.

I know that we live near a forest, for I could smell the pine scent of the trees, when Master had ordered for the windows to be opened.

The piercing screams interrupted my thoughts.

I could just imagine it, his point sharp fangs sticking into her neck. He hadn’t eaten in a while so he was hungry.

I could just see her flailing, kicking, withering for him to get off her. Pleading for him to stop-but he would not stop. No. Not until his stomach was satisfied.

He would suck all of her blood out until, their was nothing but skin and bones left, absolutely no blood. Not a drop.

Then he would send for me to clean the mess up, whilst he disposed of the body.

I would always wait until he had left, I never liked to watch him with the body in his hands.

It reminded me too much of what I had done.

All those innocent people I had killed.

I cringed at the thought of it.

“Clean up this mess!” He shouted.

I quickly made my way upstairs. My eyes towards the ground, for I did not want to look up at the body that he carried in his hands.

“This mess better be clean before I get back.” He warned, before making his way towards the front door.

The once clean, spotless, perfectly fine room, now was a very disturbing sight to look upon.

Blood covered the couch I suspected they sat on.

It was going to be hard to clean the mess up, especially because the couches were white. Master had pointed out that he had got them white especially white for me.

It was very hard for me to clean crimson blood stains of the couch, so I instantly got to work.

Later on that night, I sat up in myroom, the attic thinking, thinking about what it would be like out their, beyond these four walls-but I could never picture far, for I had forgotten what it was ever like outside this prison.

I gently lay my head on the hard floor boards and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I hadn’t slept long before Master came storming in and him being a vampire meant not a lot of sleep for me, for he did not sleep at all.

“I thought I told you to make sure that the room was perfectly fine!” His voice was outraged.

“I-I did, Master.” I whimpered back.

After all these years you would think I would be use to it, by now.

“Don’t talk back to me.” His hard, cold, marble hand striked the right side of my face. There definitely would be a bruise their in the morning.

“Now, if that room is not ready by tomorrow, you shall be punished.” His fist collided once more with my cheekbone, before he glided out of the door.

I could tell that the sun wasn’t up yet, for I could still hear the insects and see the moon shining in through the cracks in the roof.

I quickly got up from the ground, the throbbing pain pulsing through the right side of my face. I ignored it.

I quietly climbed down the stairs and walked over to the spare room.

Master didn’t like me to turning the lights on saying ‘you’re kind should know how to see in the dark, if it’s how they killed my people.’ Then he would start punishing me for my people’s doings.

I tried to spot what was wrong in the room, but found nothing.

I walked over towards the bathroom, and found out what was wrong.

Master must have tried to wash the remaining blood he had on him from before in here.

I quietly got to work, not wanting to disturb the Master.

By the time I was finished, I was exhausted-With the amount of sleep I had lost, I wasn’t even thinking right.

“Get in here now!” Master beckoned me.

I quickly tried to figure out where his voice had come from, it was either the library or Master’s room.

Now!” His voice boomed throughout the house.

In the library.

I quickly made my way over towards their, tripping over my own two feet. At times I was just the slightest bit clumsy.

“Yes Master.” I bowed my head, my gaze staying towards the ground.

“What took you so long?” I didn’t know how it happened, but before I knew it I had fallen-cold hard to floor-as darkness engulfed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a for future reference chapters will become a lot more violent.