Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

XX.

Awaking the next morning, felt as if I were waking up to a new life.

The sun barely passing through the curtains, though the feeling of the warm blankets covering me felt unusually comfortable.

But for some reason I felt a presence of someone else in the room.

“You’re a very quiet sleeper, Miss.” That same owner of the melodic voice spoke, making me jump, startling me. I had thought that he would have left, but he had stayed with me throughout the whole night.

“Edward, you startled me.” I looked over towards him.

He chuckled, “Sorry Miss, I thought that you would be smart enough to know that you were the one that implied that I stay with you for the night.”

“I just did not think that you would stay for the whole night, do you not have anything better to do, then watch me sleep.”

“Actually on the contrary it is interesting watching you sleep.”

“Why is that?” I inquired.

“You tend to not move.”

“At all?”

“At all.”

“And what is so interesting about that?” I queered.

“I do not know, though I find it quite interesting.”

“Oh.”

“Are you hungry Miss?”

“N-”

“Breakfast is waiting for you downstairs, Miss, when you are ready to eat.” I thought that he was about to get up, but for some reason he did not move. He lay there staring deep into my eyes. As if he was trying to decipher something.

“What do you miss most about being a human, Edward?”

“I do not know, a lot of things in particular, though being who I am I just have to accept it. Take it as it passes. Though I miss having the normal, senses of a human. Being a vampire your senses, extend further. This just makes it more difficult to be more human.”

“Are there times when you want to take it all back?”

“Yes, there are, on very few occasions.”

“Like when?”

“Right now.”

“W-Why?” I gulped.

“Why? If it were not for the fact that we were both enemies of different kinds. There would be that very chance of-”

“I’m not sure if that is a good idea, Edward.”

“Why not Miss? It is true, is it not? It is obvious that there is some sort of a relationship between us.”

“It is not that Edward, I just…”

“You just what Miss?”

“I just…I just do not think it is such a good idea to, talk about things like this.”

“Like what Miss?”

I sighed looking down at the bed sheets; did he not get what I was trying to say? “Like we are…”

“Not enemies?” He questioned.

“Yes.”

I looked back up at his expression. He was furious, “Did nothing I tell you last night appeal to you!? I’ve tried my best to prove to you that we can be whatever we want to be. Though it seems as if you do not want to reconsider. You prefer to stay as enemies, then be friends, or even yet, more.”

“I-I am sorry Ed-”

“No, Miss.” He firmly said, “I am sick of accepting your apologies, if you will not even accept the fact that I…”

“You what, Edward?” I urged.

“Never mind.”

I was about to pry further but we both suddenly froze, as the front door slammed open.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed!

And I finally got 100 subscribers!

Yaay!

Thanks again!

Comment=Faster update!